*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. Marvel's secret dream
  2. ms. Marvel
  3. other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/2236654-Ms-Marvels-secret-dream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1456560
Some of the hottest Marvel and DC heroines as giantess
This choice: kamala khan Ms marvel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ms. Marvel's secret dream

    by: Rin's little fan
Kamala Khan now had the title of Ms. Marvel a title she worked her hardest to earn. To train she always would use the Avengers simulation room to train whenever she had the time. She always trained hard to be the best hero she could be but she often would end the training with a simulation that was a bit of a fantasy for her. It was New Jersey her home just a little smaller or if she was 250 ft tall without changing size.

She always enjoys the feeling of power she has over the city and that was before using her growth power. But over time as she played the simulation night after night it became a little boring the people always reacted the same and the damages just disappeared after she was done. Ms Marvel left the training room a little disappointed but she sees the new Wasp and decides she may be able to combine her growth powers with the pym Particles to reach titanic heights. So Kamala shrinks down and sneaks a ride with wasp. Soon Kanala finds herself alone with the pym Particles in Nadia's house. Ms Marvel...

You have the following choices:

1. sneaks away to train and test them

*Noteb*
2. goes full sized right there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RisingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456560-Super-Hero-Giantess/cid/2236654-Ms-Marvels-secret-dream