*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/613486-Louise-continues-to-grow-in-class
by who-me
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1460833
Come join the students in Zero no Tsukaima as some discover some growth or shrink spells
This choice: Louise continues to grow in class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Louise continues to grow in class

    by: Unknown
Louise woke up the next to day to Saito's vioce as he gently sook her awake
"Louise come on! Your going to miss class!" Saito yelled. Louise, slowly coming to she suddenly realised just where her hand was placed and how wet it was, she could feel Saito slowly moving to look over at her, and in a panic, she did what she did best.
"BAKA! Get off me stupid Dog! Can't you see your master was resting!?" she quickly lifted the sheets up to obstruct Saito's view as she wiped the ecchi fluids from her fingers.
"What are you doing? Get out!" Saito jumped off the bed and stolled over to the door were he let himself out, mumbling annoyances at her. Sighing she jumped off the bed herself and tried to quickly undress herself by the mirror. Her cloak, shirt, tights, and bra easily slipping off her slender form but soon stopped as she struggled to remove her skirt and looked at herself in the mirror. "What the...?" Louise let out a small yelp before covering her mouth. In the mirror she could easily see why they refused to come off easily. Her hips had spread outwards by at least three inches on either side as she turned around she could she she had grown a small ghetto booty overnight, big enough to cause her skirt to ride up her butt by a couple of inches as her pants covered now less then half her ass.

Is this what it's like to have a growth spurt? Louise thought to herself as she gave her arse a little jiggle. At least now she had something to entice Saito, suddenly remebering last night's dream for a second she felt he panties become a little tighter.

"Louise come on you have to go!" Saito shouted from outside the room, blushing Louise quickly changed clothes (she doesn't change skirt) and rushes out of the room to class. When she got there class had only just started and she managed to blame it on Saito before she quickly sat down her arse squishing out out slightly as her skirt rose up. Blushing as she realised Saito had sat on the floor just behind her again being briefly reminded of the dream her arse began to grow a little more. With few distraction Louise could hardly think of anything other than stuffing her butt in Saito's face as the class went on. Her panties seemingly shrinking in comparison as ass flesh began to squeeze out between them, her skirt had risen up dramatically as her butt ballooned outwards releaving panties that only half covered her increasingly large crack. It wasn't long before the growth caught Saito's eye and his nose popped.

"Louise are you..alright?!" Saito whispered over to her. She nervously turned around to she Saito's eyes switching between her and her butt. Her bright red cheeks suddenly turning redder as she heard the teacher call out her name.
"Louise would you please come to the front of the class and show us a demonstration?" Standing up she felt her panties rip and suddenly fall off, the elastic apparently not good enough to resist the growth of her hips which had sprouted out another another four inches on either side (now considerably bigger than her sholder length) and her butt standing out nearly a foot from her back.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Saito fakes death to save Louise

2. Louise casts the growth spell on herself again

*Noteb*
3. Something else....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
who-me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1460833-Zero-no-Tsukaima-Growth-and-Shrink-Story/cid/613486-Louise-continues-to-grow-in-class