*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466586-Ever-Growing-Hinata/cid/AR8KTVB7T-blows-her-nose-or-sneezes
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1466586
our lil shy ninjas day gets big!
This choice: blows her nose or sneezes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

blows her nose or sneezes

    by: DragonBallPig
Hinata stares down at the empty crater where the village used to be, wondering how she's going to pick what remains of the village out of her nose. When suddenly she feels it start to tingle, she quickly puts her hands in front of her face and sneezes cutely and quietly, but to the villagers it's anything but that.

Hurricane force winds blast out of Hinata's nose and mouth, people that were furthest up her nose were instantly shredded into bloody dust by the shock wave. The sound rips through people's eardrums causing them to go deaf, and hundreds of thousands of people shoot out of Hinata's nose onto her hands. Those that don't die on impact are lost in the massive crevices of her palm, left to drown under the pressure of her tidal-wave sized saliva. Some manage to climb out only to be squished beneath balls of snot the size of mountains smashing into her hand like meteors.

Hinata looks down at her hands, only seeing a few drops of mucus. "There might still be people alive down there" she thinks, she goes to take a closer look.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragonBallPig (UN: dragonballpig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1466586-Ever-Growing-Hinata/cid/AR8KTVB7T-blows-her-nose-or-sneezes