*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other than the true you
  2. Other
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1470349-mythological-transformation/cid/1654906-Other-than-the-true-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1470349
One day, you get turned into a creature of myth.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Other than the true you

    by: Adobefats
Morning and the day begins in the bathroom, a shower, shave, comb the thinning hair, and do what else nature states there is a need to tend to before getting some breakfast.

Breakfast for a middle-aged widower, alone in the family home, a bowl of cereal, cup of hot tea, orange juice and then when finished, wash the dish, the cup, the spoon and glass, put it all back where it was taken from, ready then for when needed.

All seems normal, as getting dressed the buttons in the shirt and your achy fingers are not working together in unison.

Having a doctor appointment that morning was a reason for not reporting to the office for work at 9:00am.

Some sickly feelings during the past weeks and reported to the doctor lead to this morning appointment for the testing to be read and a plan then to fix whatever is wrong.

Arriving at the doctor office, and opening the car door, the edge of the door scrapes along the side of the car parked along side. Seeing the damage, it is shrugged off as unimportant, as the doctor appointment holds greater urgency.

Entering the busy office, and announced to the secretary the name, took a seat and waited to hear the doctor was ready.

"Kevin," yes come inside, the doctor will be with you in a few minutes," says the nurse with a kindly smile.

Soon the door opens ans in walks not the doctor but another doctor, and he is not smiling.

He sits on the roll-a-round stool and opens his laptop computer, as he sighs and says, "Kevin, you have a cancel, the kind what is not easily operable to remove without major damage done to your face. Therefore, unless you wish to have the surgery anyway, and several years of facial reconstruction done, I would suggest you put your life in order, and death is at hand, maybe three months." That said he got up and walked out leaving a patient setting there stunned.

Stunned by the harsh uncaring way the doctor just washed his hands of a human being, and went next to someone there able to pay money for the services rendered, an angered Kevin stormed out the doctor office door heading for the car and then a drive to home and sit as think about what all to do.

At, as beside the car stand a woman, and she is not looking too happy about what happened to her car door from another door scratching it.

"You did this, scratched my car!" she said, she angry and for good reason.

"Yea sorry," is all that a stunned man soon told he would die could muster a remark.

"What do you plan to do about this, I want it fixed, you need to pay for the damage!' She said.

Getting into the car and starting the engine, she stands outside there looking, she points at the assailant to her car, and says, "Damn you!"

Opening the car window, as backing out of the parking space, and with as much disdain for the world then, as answering the woman, said, "You old goat, go get screwed!"

That said and she having something in her hand, she threw it, as whatever it was it struck the face, splattering a stinky scent throughout the inside of the car too!

Shaking from fearing death, the drive home is slow, and requires several stops to rest, relax, and then drive on toward home.

Once arrived at home and feeling weary, the thought of taking a nap seemed proper. Yet napping, the scene of the doctor office confrontation with the woman plays over and again, as if mental reruns of the scene become a constant reminder of how vain one can be at the wrong time.

Waking, getting a drink of water, and there in the window ledge is a cute statue purchased for the wife as a joke, she too was remarked at as being the old goat, and the molded statue was of a young satyr sexually molesting a doe goat, one crude and silly a thing to give to a loving wife, but she thought it as quite funny.

Returning to nap again, this time the mind dreams of the statue, and of the old goat, as well the bestial act of a youth molesting a female goat. The crazy dream reruns a dozen times as if it were a sports replay of a situation out on the playing field or a pasture where such is common play.

Much later, waking and yawning, the urge to use the bathroom takes president. Walking into the bathroom, the head is half asleep still, the eyes view the toilet, and doing as having done some thousands of times previous, is the act of unzipping, as mooching out that limp male member to point it toward the bowl and let go the flow.

Some trouble at finding the limp organ and what seems to protrude out the zipper is not what was expected, as comes the flow. Suddenly there is a yellow fountain spewing upward at a high angle the urine, it splattering upon the bathroom wall, running to the floor as it stinks an acrid scent, strange, and not at all what is normal.

Upset that what happened, happened as it made for a mess. As then the hot stream of yellow goes straight upward, as raining down upon a balding head, coating its maker in his own stench.

"Damn me, what a day!" Was said, and as much is was a beginning at feeling damned.

Urinated upon by self, required a shower and tossing soiled stinking clothes into the washing machine.

Entering the shower and the steam clouded the room, as letting the water flow down off a foolish head. As finger and soap go to work cleaning, the feel is of hair there, thicker hair, more hair, something feels strange.

You have the following choices:

1. One hairy bad day made odd

*Noteb*
2. Cursed, damned, demeaned

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adobefats (UN: adobefat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seeker of darkness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1470349-mythological-transformation/cid/1654906-Other-than-the-true-you