*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/3204528-Charlotte-Flair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1472379
A character gains the power to possess bodies, they test their new power on the WWE divas.
This choice: Charlotte Flair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Charlotte Flair

    by: Bic
Charlotte stepped around the corner bumping into Stephanie and causing her to lose her balance. Charlotte caught her before she could fall.

“I’m sorry Steph I didn’t know you were coming, but since your here right now I did have a question about my match tonight against Ronda.” She said.

“Okay we’ll make it quick in kind of in a hurry business stuff.” Stephanie replied.

Brock still annoyed needed to find a way to communicate when an idea popped up in his head.

“Well if I can’t get into my body maybe I can go into another body. He walked over behind Charlotte and phased into her.

“I guest wanted to know if…” but Charlotte’s words were cut off and soon as Brock entered in.

“Um Charlotte if what?” Stephanie asked.

Charlotte looked down at Stephanie and smiled. She grabbed Stephanie by the throat and threw her into a nearby room locking the door behind them.

“What the fuck has gotten into you Charlotte.” Stephanie demanded.

“Charlotte isn’t home right now bitch now you better tell me what’s going to happen to my body now!” Brock yelled.

“What the hell do you mean? Wait Brock? Is that you? You’re in Charlotte’s body how did how is this even possible.” Stephanie said stuttering.

“I don’t know but you better fix this call an ambulance something just don’t leave me there.”

Stephanie was silent she didn’t know what to say about this whole situation. Brock grabbed her face and made him look right at him.

“Are you going to call an ambulance.” He repeated.

Stephanie grabbed his hand and threw it off of her face.

“Of course I’m not gonna call an ambulance you know what that do to this company reputation? I’m pretty sure your body will be find now let Charlotte back now.

“Okay if you won’t do it I will.” He said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possesses Stephanie

*Noteb*
2. Continuing as Charlotte

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bic (UN: alfrado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472379-Body-Possession-Powers-WWE-edition/cid/3204528-Charlotte-Flair