*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/1561330-Your-brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: Your brother?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your brother?

    by: Yote
Going upstairs, you bump into your brother, Robert. He is on his way out, slinging his jacket over his shoulder as he goes. "Hey, bro, I'm off to see Samantha. Tell mum I'll be back later."

You recall Samantha fondly, his busty, blonde girlfriend who you've always fancied. Suddenly you know exactly who to swap with. Quietly following him as he heads for the door, you reach up, take a hold of your hair, and pull. Your head peels away from the neck with ease. Cradling it under your arm, you take a step forward, hand outstretched for Robert's hair.

It's not easy to walk when your viewpoint is suddenly shifted two feet closer to the ground. Your toe snags on a raised floorboard, flinging your headless body forward. Instinctively, you throw your arms forward to stop your fall, lobbing your head in the process which hits Robert in the back, bounces off the wall, and rolls to a stop on the Welcome mat.

When the stars finally clear from your vision, Robert is standing above you, staring down at your severed head. Your body lays motionless and headless on the floor, refusing to respond to any of your commands now that you're physically separated from it. Robert is gibbering slightly and has turned the colour of milk.

Unable to think of anything to say, you go with, "uh, hi."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

"No! Listen! I'm fine! I'm not dead! I've just...uh...lost my head."

Robert stops screaming, suddenly angry. He grabs you by the hair, lifting you to his eyeline. "I swear...if this is some sort of practical joke... I am going to kill you. What is this, rubber or some shit?" he says, poking you in the eye.

"No, I'm real... Okay, listen..." Lacking any other option, you tell him everything; the voice in your dream, swapping with Jessica, trying and failing to swap with him, even how your intention had been to score with his girlfriend in his body. He calms down a little as you tell him, and seem amused at the mention of Samantha. "If you wanted to get laid, you should have just told me, little bro..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/1561330-Your-brother