*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2263841-your-parents-Olivia-and-Thomas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: your parents Olivia and Thomas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

your parents Olivia and Thomas

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
You wanted to swap the heads of just your parents, but other ideas kept coming into your mind about swapping your siblings. Your other ideas kept getting in the way of your first idea so, you needed a rethink of what to do now.

Looking around the house your sisters are still having a heart-to-heart talk, your parents are still embracing each other while Robert and Samantha are still kissing each other very passionately now. After giving it some thought, why not swap everyone rather than just choosing only two you think to yourself. After settling in swapping everyone rather than just your parents you begin your swapping madness by quickly snatching the heads of everyone and setting them down on the kitchen table. At random you grab a head and place it on a body with your eyes closed, you keep repeating this until all of the heads have bodies and you are all out of breath.

You needed to get some rest and some of your energy back after swapping everyone so quickly, that you flop on the couch making sure you have clear view of everyone. First thing you notice is that everyone's heads are facing the right way in their new bodies, but who's heads needed up on who's bodies.

Second you focus on your two original targets your parents, you dad Thomas now has the head of your little sister Jessica and your mom Olivia now has the head of Samantha Robert's girlfriend. Jessica and Samantha continue embracing the way your parents were, but they just have different heads. Now you look over at your sisters bodies you now have different heads on their bodies. On Natalie's body is now the head of your mom Olivia and on your little sister Jessica's body is the head of Robert on her small body still having a heart-to-heart talk. Finally on Samantha's body is the head of your dad Thomas and in Robert's body is the head of Natalie and they are still kissing very passionately.

You just watch in awe as your head swapped family just continues on like nothing happened. Watching them more you think that who's ever body they have must have also gotten their life as well, because Natalie and your dad on Robert's and Samantha's bodies continue to kiss and grope each other's bodies like Robert and Samantha would. Your sisters bodies with Olivia's and Robert's heads on them continue the talk that Natalie and Jessica were just having. Finally Samantha and Jessica on your parents bodies continue to embrace each other like your parents would.

Meanwhile you just sit there and watch trying to catch your breath after the big swap. Eventually Natalie and Thomas take their kissing up to Robert's room while Olivia and Robert hug each other and walk their separate ways. As for Jessica and Samantha now your parents keep talking with each other until Jessica's phone rings in her back pocket, "I better get that it might be work."

Jessica grabs her phone and answers talks for bit and hangs up, "well honey im off to work see later tonight."

"Have fun at work." replied Samantha as she gave Jessica a kiss on the lips.

Jessica turned around and left out the front door while Samantha turned to look at you, "so Steven, why are you so out of breath for do you need a glass of water."

"No...I'm good Samantha."

"Samantha, using my first name now are we I'm your mom."

"I'm sorry mom maybe it's me be dehydrated, maybe I do need some water."

"Okay son, I'll get you some water."

Samantha on your moms body gets a glass of water for you and brings it to you, "her you go, now feel better okay."

"I will and thanks."

"You're welcome, but I better wash the dishes and get dinner ready."

"Okay mom."

You take a sip of water while you think about what just happened, you think of how weird it is to have Samantha as your mom now, but it's kind of nice actually. After drinking all of the water you walk into the kitchen and put the glass into the sink. Samantha smiles at you and says, "I'll have dinner ready by 5."

"Okay mom."

You walk away and stop at the bottom of the stairs, "it's so weird to see Samantha talk and act like my mom she's usually kind of mean to me, but nevermind that now I wonder what the others are doing."

So you run upstairs and stop at who's room?

You have the following choices:

1. Robert's room

*Noteb*
2. Jessica's room

3. Natalie's room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2263841-your-parents-Olivia-and-Thomas