*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2866407-your-sisters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: your sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

your sisters

    by: n-b
You come closer to your sisters while talking and they stop when see you coming...

Natalie ("Big" Sister) She is 5'4", 21 years old, has long dyed black hair, 34C breasts, nice ass and shapely legs. Wearing now a black tank top and short shorts to stay at home in this weekend.
and
Jessica (Little sister) She is 4'10", 11 years old, has long brown hair same color as yours, nearly always in a ponytail. Wearing now a pink short summer dress and flip flops.

"Don't you see that we're having a girl-to-girl talking here bro?" Natalie says to you as she cross her arms and this make you notice her cleavage.
"No problem to me, sis. We can talk about that later... I like to talk with my bro too." Jessica says smiling at you.
"Sorry Nat and thanks Jess... I just want to talk about and test a thing about a dream that i had today..." As you said that Natalie rolls her eyes and Jessica looks interested. "I heard a voice saying that i can swap people's heads and i wanna your help to test it."
"You're too old to believe in that kind of nonsense, Steven! But if you need to be sure that will not work, go ahead..." Natalie scolds you.
"Swap heads? Sounds funny. It means that i'll be taller if we swap our heads bro? I want it!" Jessica eagerly says
"Cool. But seems better to test it in my room... or our parents and Robert would freak out seeing that." you say.
"But we even don't know if it works..." Natalie insists.
"If you boubt it so hard and need to try it now to believe, can i swap your and my heads?" you challenge her.

And...

You have the following choices:

1. Natalie accepts

*Noteb*
2. Jessica wants to swap with you instead Natalie

*Noteb*
3. Natalie suggests swap with Jessica instead you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 n-b (UN: anbee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2866407-your-sisters