*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2872709-Mark--Jessica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: Mark & Jessica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mark & Jessica

    by: Av3r463W31rd0
You placed the head of your little sister Jessica onto Mark's body. Slowly her eyes fluttered open; you waved your hand in front of her and asked "Hello, do you know who you are?"

".....Huh....?" she answered somewhat drowsily "I'm Mark, your younger sister."

With this you concluded that a headswapped person has the name of the body, but the life of the head. You then finished swapping everyone. You were eager to touch your boobs when you placed your head on top of the neck of the new body you selected for yourself, but resisted the urge until you made it to your room. (You also made a mental note that as long as you had your new body, you were now called Emily)

Let's change perspective shall we?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. neighbour Thomas

*Noteb*
2. little sister Mark

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Av3r463W31rd0 (UN: landswirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/2872709-Mark--Jessica