*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/3050826-Aliens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: Aliens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Aliens

    by: bambagaja
Aki was extremely tired after such a long day. Eight hours of school followed by three hours of baseball. Aki was average Twelve year old japanese boy.

Aki walked into his house and noticed that no one was home. His Mother (his dad is Death because accident) often worked late and were rarely home before 11 p.m. Aki went upstairs to his room and turned on his book.

Aki was suddenly awoken by a bright light that shone through his window. Aki tried to move when he saw it, but despite his efforts he couldn't move. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted into the air and he passed out. Aki was awoken by bright light.

Suddenly a metallic voice rang out into the all white room, "Do not fear! You are now part of experiment. You will soon be returned to your homes." Another white light washed over yoty and he once again passed out.

[Alien P.O.V]
“his body is good for breeder machine for our species but what shall we give replacement body from with this young human.” Alien A said to Another Alien while looking over the body of Aki who was strapped onto a surgical table. “I Think ”

Alien A then looked at his list, which was composed of possible replacement for Aki. After some time, Alien said "I think know good replacement for him, we do head swap for him" Then other alien nodded then continued to look for subjects for Aki Head swap he then decided on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Male

2. A Female

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bambagaja (UN: bambang99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/3050826-Aliens