*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/656892-Your-mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: Your mom?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your mom?

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Hey sweetie, you're in a rush, where you off to?" you mom asked you, as you bumped into her at the top of the stairs.

"Oh hey mom, just grabbing my coat, I'm going out for a walk" you replied, before looking back downstairs and smiling a little, "You might want to wake Jessica up, she's fallen asleep at the table" you told her.

"That girl is going to late for school again" your mom sighed, before making her way downstairs. "Be careful while you're out Steven, you know how many creeps and idiots there are around here" your mom shouted back up to you, before she went into the kitchen to wake Jessica up.

"Yes mom!" you smiled, before grabbing your coat and going back downstairs.

You slipped out of the other door not wanting to see Jessica again so soon after swapping heads with her, and you started walking down the street, paying more attention to every person you saw that you ever did before.

You were anxious to test out your power again on some unsuspecting people, but the decision was whether to switch your own head with someone else's again or just pick two random people and swap their heads just for a laugh.

You have the following choices:

1. Your own head with someone else's.

2. Pick out two other people.

3. Do something else instead.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/656892-Your-mom