*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/675954-Your-sister-Natalie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1476971
Head Swapping Fun.
This choice: Your sister Natalie?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your sister Natalie?

    by: Unknown
Going up stairs you bump into you sister Natalie, who is busy heading over to her new job interview.
"Hey sis," you say to her as you walk past, glancing at her nice breasts and round butt.

"Yo bro, sorry I'm in a hurry, gotta go," she says as she slips by you.

You go upstairs and stop in your tracks. In front of you you see your mom. Her back is to you, and as her work started later than Natalie's job interview, she's busy fiddling with her bedroom door in her business suit. It has a tendency to stick sometimes.

You sneak up behind her, quietly. Being your little sister was interesting- strange even. but you wanted to see what it would be like to be a real woman. Your dad wasn't home and Natalie had just left...
You reach forward and switch your head with your mom's.

"Wha...wha...what's going on???" you hear you mother nervously half-shriek behind you as you look down at your new body. Your mom wasn't wearing her jacket yet and you could see her (now your) cleavage just through opening of her slightly unbuttoned shirt. You wondered how her bra felt against your new breasts, as you began to poke and prod under one of her breasts.

"Steven!! What's going on?? Answer me this instant!" Your mom snaps you out of your current observations. You turn around and look at her.

Seeing your head on her former body was a shock for your mom. She could see her breasts on your chest, her hips, she didn't want to think about what was between those hips that now belonged to you... She looked down, down at her new striped t-shirt, down at her jeans. She reached down and touched her crotch, rubbing it slightly.
"So this is what it feels like to be a boy..."

"Hey mom," you nervously say, as you looked over your back down at your new ass.

"How did you do this Steven?" your mom asked you, stepping closer to you and her old body.

You step back a bit, your breasts jiggling,"I had a dream, it told me that I had the ability to switch heads. I was curious so I had to try it out. Please don't ground me!"

"I'm not going to ground you," you mom said, now calmer,"In fact, I want you to help me. I want you to switch my head with Natalie's when she gets back from her job interview!"

You have the following choices:

1. Agree with your mom's request.

2. Switch your heads back and go look for someone else.

*Noteb*
3. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476971-Head-Swapper/cid/675954-Your-sister-Natalie