*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1149023-Less-than-perfect
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: Less than perfect.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Less than perfect.

    by: Unknown
She looked in the mirror. Her activities over the last summer had given her quite a figure. She was excited to show herself off when school started. She thought about how she had finally mastered her power. She didn't know how she got it, but she figured out how to use it after she have her boyfriend a blow job last summer. It was the first time she swallowed and it was also the first time she wished for a change.

Liz had just finished giving her boyfriend a blow job. Not uncommon, but this time, Liz was inspired to swallow his ejaculate. She noticed that it didn't taste as bad as she thought. After two or three blow jobs, she was suprised that she found her self doing this. She looked up at Ted smiling, He looked down at her saying: "You are so awesome. You know how beautiful you are, your face, your body, your perky boobs."

Liz twisted his complement into a criticism. "Dammit, I do this for him and all he can talk about is perky boobs?" She was also a little hurt. She was 5 foot 4, with curvy hips and very small breasts. Ted had hit the bullseye of Liz's self esteem. She was mad, but didn't want Ted to know he had hurt her. .

"Good thing you love me as I am." she replied.

Ted left soon after, but all Liz could think about were her breasts.

"I wish they were bigger," she thought "stripper big, big enough to amaze even Ted." she finished.

That night, Liz slept in her normal wife beater tank top and a pair of boxers. She was suddenly consumed with a powerful warmth in her core, radiating out to her hands and feet.

"Wow, what..." Liz started to say when she felt her shirt stretch out in front of her. She looked down as watched as her cleavage extended out from her tank top and into view. She had never had a need for a bra before, but now things were changing. She waited for a few minutes and the feeling of warmth subsided. She got up and looked in the mirror. In front of her were a set of breasts that a porn star would envy. She started rubbing them, feeling their size and shape. Easily DDD's, they were awesome. She was more than a little excited by the time she got to her areolas. She almost orgasmed from touching them. She also felt around to her lower back. It seemed as if whatever had given her these new breasts had also added muscle to her back so she could support them.

Liz thought to herself. "I wanted these, so I wonder if I can wish for any change to my body? She started wishing for bleach blond hair instead of the chestnut brown hair she had. Nothing was happening.

"Well, maybe it will take a few hours, I have been wishing for bigger boobs sin..."

Then it hit her. She had swallowed Ted's cum for the fist time tonight. "Was that it?". She was still pretty made about Ted's comments from earlier, but she wanted to test this out. If it worked like she was thinking, she was going to have some fun.

You have the following choices:

1. Liz calls Ted

*Noteb*
2. Liz waits to see Ted tomorrow

*Noteb*
3. Liz finds another boy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1149023-Less-than-perfect