*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1149392-More-toned-like-a-fitness-model
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: More toned, like a fitness model  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

More toned, like a fitness model

    by: Unknown
"Stronger; like a fitness model, lean." Liz thought as she saw Ted off for the afternoon.

"A little muscular, but not too much." It was about 2:00 in the afternoon and Liz decided to take a nap. She could barely wait for the change to occur. She started keeping track of time. She woke up a 5:15 in a dripping sweat. The warmth was hitting her again, this time it was much more intense, seeming to be equally strong on all parts of her body. She started to hurt again, but strangely, she was getting horny. Rubbing her breasts, she worked her way down to her crotch. She began to rub her clitoris. Amazed at how sensitive it was, she continued, finally she began to finger herself to orgasm. The feelings of orgasm reached their peak, and the pain stopped. Still covered in sweat, Liz put her pants back on and looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were still as big and perfect as they were earlier, she could see the start of a six pack of abs. Her arms were showing signs of biceps and her shoulders framed her body perfectly. Her waist appeared thinner between her shoulders and her hips. It felt like her ass, still as curvy as ever, was made up of pure muscle. At the start of the summer, she could see cellulite starting to build in her upper thighs below her buttocks, but now that was gone, replaced with perfectly smooth muscle and lightly tanned skin. She was giddy! She would be the hottest girl at school! She felt like she could do anything, but she needed to be patient. That was when she concocted her plan. She would get back at Ted and be the best looking girl at school. Hell, she would be the hottest girl ever...

Ted called several times over the last five weeks of summer. Liz told him she was busy, sick or just didn't want to go out. Finally, she told him she would see him the first day of school. She was excited.

Now back in real time, Liz showed up for her first day of school wearing a sundress that was form fitting at her top. She got to show off a little cleavage, and the skirt fell down just above her knees. Her new body was on total display. Ted caught up with her before third period.

"Wow Liz, is that you?" He said; "You look fantastic. Even at 5'4" you look great!" Liz noticed the slight. She was now too small for him. Was he ever happy? She hid her anger once again and continued to listen. "Puberty is doing wonders! I have missed seeing you over the last few weeks. We need to catch up."

"I know, I have missed you too, but now we can get together." Liz replied. Ted's dick jumped at the comment.

"Listen, I need to train for cheerleading tryouts, how about we run some laps after 6th period?" Liz asked.

Ted would have done anything to spend time with his beautiful girlfriend. He wasn't sure what happened at the end of summer, but Liz seemed fine now, and with that body, he would have gladly waited a few weeks to see her.

"See you at the track." Ted said. He reached down and gave her a quick hug. She noticed , maybe for the first time, their size disparity. Maybe she never notices because she felt that was the way things were supposed to be. She didn't know. She DID know she could do something about it now, and she would.

Ted made it out to the track and found Liz sitting down stretching. She was wearing short exercise pants and a wife beater tied off at the back. She also had on a black sports bra that was struggling to hold her assets. The two started with a light jog that turned into a run. Liz couldn't believe how great she felt. she never seemed to get winded, and her muscles seemed to want more. Like thoroughbred horses, they were anxious to be "run." Ted kept up, but you could tell he was having a harder time than Liz. After five laps, liz decided to push the last lap of her half mile and go all out. Leaving Ted in the dust, she sprinted the last lap, pushing herself faster and faster with each step. Oddly, instead of feeling any pain from her efforts, she felt "...excited, no, anxious, will not exactly, was it?...no..well, yes. She was horny. Absolutely HORNY!" She though. "Well, I guess things will start a little early." She finished and waited for Ted. The two of them walked back to the lockers. It was the first day of school, and PE wasn't held during sixth period.

"Hey baby, can you show me your locker?" She said as coyly as possible.

"Well, sure, I guess." Ted replied. She pushed him into the locker room and followed him to his locker. When he opened it, she moved under his arm. She was now facing his locker, with her back to Ted. She began looking at his toiletries with feigned interested. She pushed her ass out into Ted’s thighs. She began moving up and down.

“That doesn’t bother you, does it?” She asked, looking back with a smile.

“Absolutely not.” Ted replied, grabbing her ass and moving up her cut torso to her breasts. He began thrusting into her ass, being repelled by her spandex short shorts.

He used one hand to hold Liz up while using the other to pull her shorts down. Liz pulled one leg through and out, leaving her shorts still clinging to her other thigh. She place on knee on the bench and her hands down as well. She stuck her naked ass up to Ted.

“I have never done it like this before. Can you show me?” In a slow sexy voice. Ted had never had sex “doggie style” before either, but he didn’t care, he was now. He fumbled for a moment or two before he found the right spot.

“Ohhh, Ted! Don’t stop!” Liz moaned. Ted was incredibly excited, pumping more furiously than he ever had. Liz joined in the motion, pushing her ass back into Ted as he thrusted. Liz continued to moan louder and louder, hoping someone would hear her. Ted on the other hand was so focus on what he was doing that he didn’t notice.

A couple of boys walked into the locker room and saw what was happening. Instead of Liz being shocked, she smiled at them as they quickly turned away. As the turned to glance again, they saw Liz, still moaning, but looking at them with her best “come hither” look. She dispensed with all pretenses by pointing at the two, then curling her index finger, boding them to join. Ted saw what was happening, but didn’t have the energy to protest. As the two boys walked up to Liz, she quickly pulled down they pants one at a time. She looked back at Ted;

“Come on baby, keep it going. I just wanted something to chew on while you finished up.” She said.

Liz then grabbed the closest penis to her and licked it. She then grabbed the other and did the same. Lubricating both of them, she started pumping one, while blowing the other. She looked up at both boys, moaning. Every few moments, she would switch from one to the other, seeming to get more and more energetic as time went on.

It had been 15 minutes and poor Ted was ready to explode. Liz pulled out of him and looked at the two boys.

“Don’t you go anywhere, we aren’t finished.”

She turned around and began to suck on Ted’s cock. Literally seconds later, Ted ejaculated into Liz’s mouth. Beginning to regain his senses, and seeing the other men in the room, he grabbed Liz’s head and began to thrust his dick down her throat. She was able to push herself away, with an uncommon amount of strength or so Ted thought. She gave him a quick glance then turned around.

“Now where were we?” She said as she began sucking and pumping again.

Left on his own, Ted meekly watched as Liz completed blowing the two boys. She was able to suck them dry, as well as Ted. Exhausted, the two boys looked at Ted, who was clearly pissed, and pulled their pants up and left as quickly as possible. As the boys left, Liz saw another boy enter. “Man Monster Mankovic.” as they called him. He was 6’7” and 345lbs. She figured he must be hung like a horse, and that gave her an idea…

“Bigger,” she thought. “Let’s get bigger!”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Liz talks to the Mad Man, hoping to strike a connection.

2. Liz bids her time, waiting for growth.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1149392-More-toned-like-a-fitness-model