*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/686832-Pure-Luck-Pure-iBadi-Luck
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: A cheerleader's spell to make herself sexier backfires in Jane's favor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pure Luck. Pure {i}Bad{/i} Luck.

    by: Unknown
"Ugh, I've, like, had it with that new bitch here," complained Danielle, the previous 'school's hottest student.' "Ever since, that whore came here, no one pays attention to me. It's bad enough that we have Miss Lewis and the queen slut [Jane] as teachers, but now that Cheryl came and stole all of my admirers."

"Yeah, but at least you were the hottest at some point. What do you think it's been like to be in your shadow all these years?" complained yet another cheerleader. "Besides, your going to college next year. Maybe you'll get noticed again there."

They all snickered except Danielle. They loved seeing her being shown up, and by a freshman no less.

"Shut the hell up!" Danielle screamed at them and ran out of the room and headed home. Something had to happen - and fast she decided. She couldn't take the idea that a freshman was stealing all of the guy's stares. She went over all of the possibilities to get more attention:
Boob job - Her parents would never let her do that.
Skimpier clothing - She couldn't really wear much less without wearing just a bra and thong... The list went on and on until she gave up.

Upon arriving at home she almost tripped. Looking around quickly to make sure no one saw that she silently cursed at herself. Danielle looked down, hoping to find what caused her to trip.

"Huh? A book?" she said softly. She read the title, half-heartedly hoping it was some sort of miracle for her. Coincidently (and for the purpose of this story) it just so happened that it was her lucky day.

"The Secrets of Divine, Eternal Beauty," she read out loud. Quickly she shoved it in her backpack and walked into her house.

"Hey, honey. How was school?" her mom asked.

"Oh, it was fine. Nothing really happened," Danielle called over as she barged up the stairs to her room. Unzipping her backpack she delicately removed the book. With high anticipation, she flipped through the pages, staring at the drawings all featuring different examples. Some showed women with insanely huge tits, others with large, round asses. The possible results were incredible. There were even some ways to remove beauty from others... The possibilities were endless.

Excited she, flipped to the section on breasts. There were long lists of recommended herbal mixtures, exercises and spells to... wait spells? She looked back at that last page. Sure enough, the title was spells. Interested, she read the effects of the spells. Some increases the size, others the density. Some changed the shape, and still others affected only the nipple size. She didn't realize how much actually went into the perfect pair of breasts until she read this.

Deciding to start with a small trial, she finds a spell to make her breasts a cup size bigger. She read the spell out loud, and within moments she felt a tingle in her chest. Danielle looked down, hoping it was working. Slowly, very slowly, her breasts were pushing outward against the fabric of her shirt. She giggled excitedly, as she groped her new D's.

* * *

The next day in school, Danielle eagerly awaited a time she would get to use the book. As she walked through the halls, she was happy to see that some of the boys were looking at her more frequently again. The bell rang as she got out of science class. Next was English - Jane's class. Stepping into the nearby bathroom before walking into the English room, she took out the book and quickly flipped through the pages to breasts. Once again, she began to read the spell when Jane walked in just at the point where the caster says the target's name.

Being a less intelligent cheerleader Danielle stupidly said, "Mrs. Patricks. What are you doing here?" Immediately she knew what she had done. "Oh no," Danielle whispered.

"Is everything okay?" Jane asked, shifting her shirt as it became less comfortable. Danielle did nothing but stare at her teachers chest in shock. "What book is that you're holding? Are you trying to get some last minute study time in?" Danielle just stood there. Jane waited patiently for an answer, but got none. Finally she could no longer take it and grabbed the book from Danielle who made a feeble attempt to get it back.

Once again Jane shifted her shirt, and she read the title. Then she looked at the page Danielle was on, and adjusted her shirt yet again. It hit her then.

"Oh my God!" she yelled when she realized what this could do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/686832-Pure-Luck-Pure-iBadi-Luck