*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/759665-To-Chemistry-Class
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: To Chemistry Class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To Chemistry Class

    by: roman921
Kate went down the halls with all the guys staring at her body. She thought to herself, "Ahh... life couldn't be any better than this!" She made it to her Chemistry class and sat in her seat. All the guys couldn't help themselves but look at Kate the entire time, completely ignoring the teacher of what he was saying. The teacher himself occassionaly stares at Kate's perfect body. Kate grinned and thought, "This is my favorite class out of all of them!" All of the other girls, however, did not like Kate being in this class. They all work hard to get straight A's while Kate got them from other means. So, they decided to create something with the chemicals to ruin her day. Even though they knew what they were doing, they didn't realize what chemicals they were mixing. All they care about was getting rid of Kate. When one of them, Kelly, added the last drop, the mixture in the beaker foamed then stayed fizzling like soda. Kelly volunteered to pour it on Kate and see if it stains her clothes or worse.

Kate was daydreaming to herself when one of the girls in her class walked up to her. It was Kelly, a smart girl who was taller than Kate but had only BB cup breast. Kate looked over to Kelly and asked, "What is it, Kelly? Are you jealous of all this?" Kelly shook her head, "No, Kate, I'm about to this-," Kelly dumps the chemicals all over Kate and threw the beaker at the ground, "- to you!" Kate stands up and saw her clothes were stained slightly green. "You bitch!" Kate screams and full on slapped Kelly in the cheek. Kate then ran off to the girl's bathroom to wash up.

Back in the classroom, Kelly was on the floor after Kate slapped her. The teacher walked up to her and asked, "Why would you do such a thing!" Kelly put her hand to her cheek and winced from the pain. Kelly then said, "I think something went wrong. When she stood up and went to slap me, she was almost as tall as I was. Before, I was at least a head taller than her, but, now the top of her head reached my nose!" All the girls looked at each other and wondered what have they done.

In the girl's bathroom, Kate was trying to wash off the stains. "That stupid know-it-all! She HAD to ruin my clothes!" She continued washing until she felt something different. Her bra was starting to dig into her chest. Kate thought this was strange since she knew her bra size since high school, there's no way her bra should be too small. "I wonder if I'm... No! It can't be!" It was the chemicals that Kelly dumped on her. It must have affected her boobs and made them bigger. Kate shrugged and look at the rest of her clothes. Her shirt was getting tight and her skirt looked smaller on her. "Did it make me taller, too?" Kate couldn't believe what was going on with her body then she felt her body shiver. Her bra grew tighter on her chest, her shirt got tighter on her body, and her skirt inched shorter and shorter, looking like a mini-skirt on her. "I'm getting bigger!? Looks like Kelly miscalcuated on something" She felt her body shiver again and Kate couldn't wait what would happen next.

You have the following choices:

1. She continued to grow bigger

*Noteb*
2. Her breast started to grow bigger instead

*Noteb*
3. Back in Chemistry class...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 roman921 (UN: roman921 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/759665-To-Chemistry-Class