*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1148362-More-than-perfect
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: More than perfect.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More than perfect.

    by: Unknown
more than perfect. She decided she was so perfect that there should be more of her. She decided to play a little "pot luck f*%k" as she called it. Adjusting her dress and applying another coat of ruby red lip stick, she walked out of the woman's bathroom and into the men's. She grew excited as she heard the noises of what appeared to be a single boy. She locked the bathroom door from the inside and walked in. She verified that there was only one person, and he was in a stall. It sounded like he was masturbating. Liz walked up to the stall door and smiled.

"I can make this experience more enjoyable for you." she said.

The door opened. A skinny kid that she recognized as an undersized senior, or so she thought stood there with his pant at his ankles. His penis was still somewhat ridgid. Liz was impressed. She didn't think such a small kid would be carrying such a weapon.

"Let me help you there." Liz said as she took a couple of steps in the stall. She pushed him down on the toilet seat.

"What is your name?" she said

"M-mmmMark" he replied.

Liz started to hike her skirt up as she spoke.

"What were you thinking of just a moment ago?"

"Mrs. Braddock, my science teacher." Mark replied.

Liz dropped herself on Mark's penis and started to thrust. She grabbed him by the sides of his head and drew him close to her face.

"Now you can think about me." she said as she kissed him. Just a few short thrusts later, Mark started to moan with increasing frequency and volume. She knew he was ready to go.

"Gosh, I wish these boys would last longer." she thought as she stood up smiling at the overwhelmed boy.

Liz squatted down. She began to lick his penis, starting with the head. She smiled. She had doe this five or six times before, and knew what to expect. He was ready to blow. She grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled his dick into her waiting mouth. She started mouth fucking him with all of her energy, he blew his load into her within minutes. Liz started swallowing, keeping just one thought in her mind.

she licked the last of Mark's jis and stood up. She backed out of the stall and pulled her skirt back down.

"Now watch this." Liz said with a knowing grin.

You have the following choices:

1. Liz grows

*Noteb*
2. Mark shrinks

*Noteb*
3. A body part of Liz's choosing grows

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1148362-More-than-perfect