*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482815-The-self-wishing-genie/cid/2051803-yes-let-us-do-Hermione
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1482815
You finds a genie that grants limitless wish's. But only grants wish's it makes itself
This choice: yes, let us do Hermione.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

yes, let us do Hermione.

    by: Moe
This will happen in the beginning of her third year at Hogwarts. (it is for those who remember Harry Potter).

Hermione was in the library, looking for new books to read. She came across one on genies. She knew that they were far more powerful than wizards, even one of the most powerful ones,like Merlin of years past. Hours past while she read. She even found a small two paragraphs on self -wishes genies. Hermione thought that was interesting since many 'masters' do not always make wise decisions even with genies prompting.

She thought that if she had a genie, a self wishing genie would be best. The next best would be one who would counsel her first before granting a wish. The library was about to close before she left to go back to the common room in her Gryffindor House. Hermione gathered her belonging and headed that way.

On the way there, Hermione noticed an open door in the Ancient Runes Studies room. She was drawn inside by a voice. Hermione said curiously Hello, is someone calling my name? There were no response. Hermione started to leave when she saw a lamp in a box near the closet. Hermione deduced correctly that it was a genie lamp. She walked back there to examine it some more. After a minute of pondering, Hermione said ' hope that I am making the right decision.' and opened the cork to the bottle.

Hermione stood back behind some desks while an orange smoke appeared that transformed into the self wishing genie.. the genie that appeared looked like

You have the following choices:

1. another Hogwart student her age

*Noteb*
2. Elvis Presley impersonater

*Noteb*
3. (something else)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
too much free time has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482815-The-self-wishing-genie/cid/2051803-yes-let-us-do-Hermione