*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1443781-Right-under-Dads-crack
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: Your father to come back wearing tight dress pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Right under Dad's crack!

    by: The Boy
As you stand there, scared, your father returns with his favorite tan dress pants; why he chose to wear them, you don't know, but they always did show off his powerful lower body...
You are so distracted that he manages to make his way back to you and sit back down, with another chili dog and a beer.
He once again wiggles his ass on your tiny body, smothering you with pure, firm, manly ass, with the only thing between you and his butt crack being his dress pants.
He then leans a bit to his left and blows out a huge fart. A normal fart from your father would be terrible, you remember how he often farts in your direction, wiggling his ass, patting his ass while you gag from the stink, but at this size, his flatulence is unimaginable. You roll around in disgust, a terrible idea, as you stop by putting your arms flat on the chair while you lay face up, appearing completely vulnerable, while your father lowers his leg, with you now directly under his butt crack. That's right, you are now right in between both his powerful glutes, where the terrible stench lingers the most.
He leans forward, blowing off some more steam, a powerful blast, the stink of manly gas, and you can't do a thing about it. You try to hold your breath, but the time you can go without air isn't forever, and you take a deep breath of your big daddy's ass. He lets out a nasty silent fart just half a second into your inhale, and while you struggle and cough in disgust...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your buff uncle comes over

2. Your Dad gets up again

3. You break free

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1443781-Right-under-Dads-crack