*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1978105-In-his-crack
by ?
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1486335
Only male story.
This choice: In his crack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In his crack

    by: Stray
Your squirming helps you move but it doesn't help the stink. You gag several times as you force your way through the smelly darkness only to be greeted with smellier and wetter darkness. You are now able to stand up a bit but when you do you are quickly caught in a thicket of... hair. OH god you climbed deeper into his ass crack. You thrash and kick but are soon entangled in his ass hairs and left hanging helplessly. You hear a groan from him which sets your nerves on edge. Before you can react the entire from of your body is hit with a shockwave of stench. Your hair blows back and you spin uncontrollably tangling you even further in the ass hairs of your older brothers bubble butt. Breathing in panic the fumes begin to get to you and you start feeling light headed. You thrash as best you can but that only warrants a small scratch at the top of his butt cheeks and a pleasant sigh as he blasted you with another rank fart. This fart was juicy and wet which coated you in ass sweat. You scream as loud as you can but are only rewarded with a deep lung full of butt gas. Your squirming is weakening now and you realize you won't be awake much longer..... Meanwhile your brother....

You have the following choices:

1. Has to take a shit

*Noteb*
2. Has to fart again

3. Needs to scratch his buttonhole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stray (UN: dog56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1486335-Shrunk-at-a-family-reunion/cid/1978105-In-his-crack