*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Athlete.
  2. Epic Voice.
  3. Test it on someone outside.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/1591764-The-Athlete
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1495105
You come into possession of a very special device.
This choice: Your girlfriend, Julie.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Athlete.

    by: Unknown
She had seen ALL of that? Oh dear, this wasn't in your plans. You had hoped to keep the remote secret until you had it properly figured out. True you had been frightened to test it in the first place, but all the same...you hadn't expected to share the knowledge of your magical-remote-control. At least not this soon. Guess you should have used your grey-matter and done the testing in private in your room or something. Stupid.

Being the ever energetic butterfly that Julie always was, she skipped all the way to your couch and slouched right onto your lap in a most obnoxious, yet playfully intimate manner.

"Come on, Daniel!" she coaxed: "Do something else! That was way cool! How does it work? Is it magic? Where did you get it? Can I get a turn?" And on she went with her flood of questions, never ceasing her capacity to tire you out before you've even spoken a word of dialogue with her.

Julie had always been this way. For every bit that you were conservative and quiet, she was exuberant and passionate. Your friends joked that you two were the worst match in the universe and therefore made for each other. After all: opposites attract.

"Well?" she asked expectantly, looking straight into your bemused eyes with her angelic blue ones.

You didn't catch any of that in her incessant ramblings: "Sorry, what did you say?"

"You're always like that, Daniel." she complained: "Your head in the clouds. I asked you: where'd you get it? The remote control."

You sighed as deeply as your lungs would allow. Guess the cat was already out of the bag and way down the street. You might as well come clean and tell her: "I'm not lying when I say I don't know. I found it in a package in my kitchen this morning. Someone left it in a weird box-" you showed her the very box; its ornate carvings and all: "-along with this note."

"Ooh, how mysterious."Julie said, reading the note: "And you're sure, honestly sure you don't know who sent this?"

"No, Julie, I don't. I just started playing...err, I mean experimenting with the remote a few minutes ago. And just hold on-" you say, as you looked down on her smiling face that was peering at you from your knees: "-how'd you get into my house?"

"Your sister unlocked the front door for me. The little one: Megan. She speaks highly of you, you know Daniel. I'm so jealous."

"Why?" you ask.

"Because you get along so well with your family. My own sisters and I can't even pass the day without getting into a world class cat-fight. So, are we going to use play with that remote or not? "

"I don't think that's such a great idea..." You say uncomfortably. Julie did not have your restraint of foresight when it came to doing wild and new things. She was a wondrous adventurous girl, but certain scenarios required caution and-

She snatched the remote out of your hand with such sudden swiftness and invisible dexterity that you didn't know it was gone till she waved it in front of your face.

"But mister Arnold-" she mocked you in a deep, gruff voice; mimicking your earlier tomfoolery: "You had such fun earlier, I just had to join." She sat up and away from your desperate reach.

"Wait, Julie-"

"You're such a grouch, Daniel. Where's your sense of adventure?" Down the drain with you wielding that remote, Daniel thought. Oh dear. An unpredictable girlfriend and an unpredictable magic remote didn't seem like the most optimal recipe.

You tried to grab the remote from her, but as grasped it, she plucked it away: "Hey, my turn!" she said hotly, childishly. You two grappled with it for a moment like two toddlers fighting over a chocolate bar: "Come on, you scrooge!" Julie exclaimed.

Then at the pivotal moment, both your thumbs landed on the SWAP button. A whirring inside the control made you both cease your squabbling. That didn't bode well-

A blinding flash! A flash-bang inside your brain, sent you into a world of whiteness. With a shell-shock-like whistling in your ears, you felt yourself turn surreal then solid again. Like a diver breaking the surface of the water, you found your vision re-stabilizing and the blurring giving way to focus.

You were staring at yourself. And yourself was staring at you, saucer eyed. You heard yourself speak.
"Wow! Neat-O! I'm you, Daniel!"

Ah crud. Looking down found yourself staring at the body of Julie. Her brunette hair flayed across your brow, a result of the violent struggle before. You had her thin twig-like petite hands, her porcelain skin, and most significantly - her cleavage staring back from the opening between her v-neckline shirt.

"Turn us back!" You said urgently in Julie's contralto voice. Julie was holding the remote.

"Why?" she asked, not even looking up at you as she opened the hem of your short to see the contents within.

"Hey...you...you can't!" you said indignantly, feeling strange as if your privacy was being violated.

"I just did." Julie said with a mischievous glint in her...your eye: "Wow. You're quite the steed, Daniel."

Maybe some airhead surfer moron might have found that a flattering complement; but you, you found that downright degrading. You felt the blood rush to your face as if you were an overheated Thermometor. Blushing, you said: "Okay this is far enough. You've had your fun. Now turn us back."

"No."

"No??" you squeaked.

"I don't think I will. I kind of like this. Wow, you're so tall. I can reach all the way up to my cupboard in my kitchen with your long legs." She said.

"Take this seriously!" you yelled.

"You're such a scrooge, Daniel. Let's have fun for a while like this." Julie said, jumping up and down to gauge her newfound strength and stamina.

You looked at her unhappily: "Please Julie!"

"Oh all right-" she conceded grumpily. You breathed relief.

Then your sister, Megan, walked into your company: "Hello, you guys."
OH snap. Not now! What else could go wrong? Hopefully she wouldn't see anything amiss!!

Megan walked straight up to you and hugged you fondly: "Guess what, sis? I've just aced my Nationals! I'm so going to the Academy with these scores!" Wait, did she just called you sis???

Megan turned to Julie: "Hi Julian, how's things with you and my sister?" Yes, she DID just call you her sister! And Julie, Julian! What on the great green earth?

If Julie had any part of her that was puzzled or confused by this turn of events in which your sister Megan was mis-calling you both, she didn't let an inch of it show.
She answered Megan cheerfully, ever the social butterfly: "Oh everything is just great between us! Never been better!" She said in your voice: "Your sister is the sweetest girlfriend ever!" Julie you skunk.

The two traded words in front of a stunned you, then Megan stated farewell: "Bye-bye Julian. See you, Danielle." she called to you.

With Megan absent, Julie turned to you with a cocky grin you only knew too well from having looked at it in the mirror for the last 20 years: "So girlfriend...guess your name is Danielle now."

"What's going on?" you asked.

"Duh, stupid. We've swapped lives as well as bodies. You're still you but with my body and vice versa with me. Just our names have been changed by the remote to fit our gender." You frowned. Julie was sometimes far too clever for her own good.

"Can we please swap now?" You asked.

"No! Don't you see, Danielle? This is perfect! We won't have to go around pretending to be each other! Let's go for a date, girlfriend!" she said enhusiastically.

"Stop calling me that. I'm Daniel." you whined.

Julie came up to you, her eyes pleading: "Daniel. For once in your life could you just go with the flow? Come on! I promise it'll be fun. We can go date as each other. I want to treat you to somewhere for a change."

You just glared at Julie, or yourself, or whatever: "Fine. Fine. Okay. But give me the remote!"

"AFTER we go out!" Julie retorted. Ah great. Now you were at her mercy. Even if you could manhandle the remote from her, you didn't want to go against Julie.

You just nodded begrudgingly.

Cheering like a football fan whose team had won the League, Julie sprinted to you and hugged you greatfully. You suddenly and inexplicably found yourself going hot as boiled water as Julie's muscled torso squeezed your newly acquired breasts. You had always thought of hugging a girl for her bosom to be nice, but to be hugged as one...something different entirely. Pleasantly so. You felt a warm glow and tingling as your breath became laboured instantly.

"Ooh, you like that, Danielle?" Julie said cheekily, easily recognizing the reason for your involuntary gushing: "Don't worry. You can have as many hugs as you like."

You growled at her, cherry faced; extracting yourself from her embrace. Julie laughed at your embarrasment, and pulled you along her behind her like a trailer: "Cross-date time!" she jubilated.

Julie really was impulsive, but that made her great, you reflected.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1495105-Remote-Control/cid/1591764-The-Athlete