*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/2136137-The-supervisor-drinks-the-formula-after-all
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1500666
You have a formula that can give anyone the powers of a God, to do anything and everything
This choice: The supervisor drinks the formula after all  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The supervisor drinks the formula after all

    by: FBBGIANTESS
Sandra went back to her private office and logged of her computer and threw away some old useless documents and shredded what she knew was old but important documents that should not fall in to the wrong hands. She then grabbed the formula and headed for the parking garage. She had a reserved parking space which was separated from other spaces which was ideal since she drove a lifted hummer most of the time except when she rode her motorcycle.

Sandra raced home to her penthouse and changed out of her pantsuit and in to her workout gear which was a black sports bra and matching black shorts. She then hit her routine for that night and hit it hard. She loved the gains she had made when she first started lifting weights and taking all sorts of supplements but lately she had hit the wall of walls. Nothing worked and Sandra pushed herself harder and harder for diminishing returns. 2 hours in to her workout her sweat drip bra clung to her huge tits and her shorts looked like she had gone swimming. Despite doing bicep curls with 70LB weights and benching 400 lbs for 12 reps and 3 sets among the hundreds of push ups in between her arms were stuck at being 21". Sandra was a large woman who could have competed in male bodybuilding contests at 6 foot 4 and 246 LBS of muscle she was imposing. She had put on 100 lbs of muscle in 3 years but the wall also known as hitting her mid 30's had slowed her gains. Still she loved the sound of iron hitting the floor and her body rippling as her body moved pushing heavy weights. Finally after 3 hours of lifting she collapsed.

She made her protein drinks and consumed them both. She sighed as she knew it would not help. She then looked at the opposite corner of her kitchen and the formula was sitting on the counter top. Sandra thought about it and walked over to the formula and picked it up. She then made another protein shake and poured the formula in to the drink and as she lifted it up she said "To breaking through barriers" as she downed the shake with the formula.

You have the following choices:

1. The formula works quickly

*Noteb*
2. The formula takes some time but works

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FBBGIANTESS (UN: megafbb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiquidZ2k has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1500666-God-Power/cid/2136137-The-supervisor-drinks-the-formula-after-all