*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Left Wide Open
  2. an all-male share house
  3. CRASH!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1503197-Planet-of-the-Giants/cid/3346666-Left-Wide-Open
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1503197
Your crew gets stuck on a planet of giants. How do you survive?
This choice: ...to go in to the share house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Left Wide Open

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Convincing your crew that with the titans absent from their house, all of you pass through the sliding glass doorway to find something, any, resource to repair your ship and go home.

It was a tricky pass over the large furrow for the door, but once you're inside, you're forced to accept your scale on this planet. The floor is a vast, tiled flat surface, bordered by unfathomably tall walls that to the giants you saw were just counters and cabinets. In the most open space, there's a massive table and chairs. Though large to you, it's probably not big enough to seat ten plus giant youths. In the alcoves where the counter walls and floor meet, you can see a few stray clumps of hair and dust. But from the way things look to you, the area looks surprisingly clean

The further in you go, you hear a loud rumbling, like some sort of storm. You search for the source of the noise, and then look up at a colossal metal monolith. It looks like a vast skyscraper to you, capable of housing an entire city, but you soon realize that the path you've taken has led you near the giants' refrigerator. From the way the layout of this massive room looks, you guess that you're all in the giants' kitchen.

You try and regroup, deciding with your crew where to go next. Past the monolithic table and chair legs, there's another large room with a different terrain - probably a living room. Or, by hugging the alcove for safety, you can find other rooms and hopefully, something useful for your survival on this world. Because, being a small as you are, you'll need it.

"Hey, I'll be right back, guys! Gotta get a drink."

The floor shakes as behind you, a dripping wet colossus steps into the room. You encourage the crew to hug the alcove for safety, but before you run yourself, a massive wet foot descends beside you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1503197-Planet-of-the-Giants/cid/3346666-Left-Wide-Open