*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/781240-Ryoko-stays-in-class
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1505369
Stories about girls in highschool whose feet grow!
This choice: Ryoko stays in class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ryoko stays in class

    by: Unknown
She just sat there, frozen in horror, as her sock clad toes were peeking out further. Ryoko's feet had to be a size 7 by now. Her toes where ripping the fabric in the front, pushing it away to make room, then her heels ripped the back of her shoes. Ryoko snapped out of her trance when she got another whiff of her feeet, was her foot odor getting stronger as her feet grew? She looked around to see that some of the girls had a repugnant look on their faces while the guys looked as though they were smelling a fine perfume on a woman.
Ryoko looks down when she heard another ripping sound and sees that the sides of her shoes are ripping from her expanding feet and also notices that her socks are getting stretched to their limits.
To her relief the bell rings, she runs out with her now size 8 feet, leaving the ruined remains of her shoes behind.


Where does she run to?

You have the following choices:

1. The Nurse's Office

*Noteb*
2. An unused class room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505369-High-School-Foot-Expansion/cid/781240-Ryoko-stays-in-class