*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Turk and Carla take a honeymoon.
  2. Who will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507990-Scrubs-Weight-Gain/cid/623279-Turk-and-Carla-take-a-honeymoon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1507990
A story for the men of Sacred Heart Hospital to start filling out their scrubs.
This choice: Turk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Turk and Carla take a honeymoon.

    by: AndyMan
Four years earlier (before Isabella arrived)...

"I do" Turk said to Carla, and with that they were married. Of course their priest was a patient at the Hospital because Turk had failed to show up for the actual wedding ceremony, and they were married in the hospital room. They were finally married and off they went to their all-expense-paid honeymoon in Fiji on the luxurious Turtle Island. They were so happy to be married and excited to have two weeks off at the hospital to just enjoy each others' company and relax.

Carla called out commands to Turk as the packed the car to go the the airport,

"Luggage?"
"Check," Turk replied.
"All three suitcases and the carry-ons?"
"Yes, dear."
"Camera?"
"Check."
"Passports!"
"Check. Carla, honey, this is the third time through the list...we have it all. Just get in the car and lets go!"
"Ok, sweety, I'm just going to grab my purse and then off to Fiji!"

Turk and Carla got their stuff together and made their way to the airport. They checked their bags and made their way to the terminal. They waited at the terminal and then final boarded the plane. The plane was going to be a long 11 and a half hour flight; Turk was not excited about this, but the destination was well worth the flight, and then the flight attendant started her regular in-flight safety speech,

"In the seat pocket in front of you is a pamphlet about the safety features of this plane. Please follow along while I demonstrate in the front. There are 5 exits aboard this plane: 2 at the front, 2 over the wings, and one out the plane's rear end. If you're seated in one of the exit rows, please do not store your bags by your feet..."

Turk tried to listen, but the food choices for the flight caught his attention instead; it was going to be a long flight and he can't remember having eaten anything before leaving...

Fruit & Cheese Plate - Healthy sized wedges of Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, and Brie offered with juicy Grapes, Pecan halves, and dried Apricots. Served with Pepperidge Farm® Crackers. - $6

"Maybe something a little more substantial," he thought.

Thai Chicken Salad - Headlined by a sliced Thai Grilled Chicken Breast, this salad includes a bountiful mix of Mesculun Mixed Greens, Basil, Cilantro, Fresh Mint Leaves, Julienned Red Peppers, Mandarin Oranges, Shredded Carrots, and Peanuts. Served with Ginger Dressing and Breadsticks. Note: chicken, dressing, and breadsticks served individually. - $8

"It is a twelve hour flight...this won't hold me."

Homestyle Steak Burger - A 1/2 pound Angus burger sits on garlic toast with sautéed spinach, roasted tomatoes, onions and tangy Hollandaise sauce. It's served next to sides of homemade fries and coleslaw. - $10

Slightly Famous Steak Sandwich - Tender chuck steak, grilled to your liking, on a Sheboygan hard roll with melted provolone, mushrooms, horseradish mayo, fried onion strings & side of your choice. - $10

Turk's mouth started watering, "There we go," he thought, "Finally something good."

And the flight attendant finished, "Thank you for choosing and enjoy your flight. The flight attendants will be around to offer beverages and meals when we have reached a safe cruising altitude."

"This is going to be so great!" Carla whispered to Turk as she grabbed his arm.
"I know! These meals sound amazing."
"I was talking about the honeymoon."
"Oh, yeah, it is some well deserved r and r."
"The brochure looked stunning I can only imagine it in person."

The plane reached cruising altitude and the flight attendant came around. Carla got a water and a fruit and cheese platter. Turk got a soda and couldn't decide between the burger or the steak sandwich, so he got them both.

"Hey just because were married doesn't mean you can let yourself go...I only married you for your body. " Carla said with a laugh.
"Yeah I know." Turk smiled back.

Their food came and Turk began devouring his burger. He was much hungrier than he thought. Soon his entire plate was licked clean and he moved on the his steak sandwich.

"Holy cow Turk!" Carla exclaimed, who had not even half finished her snacks, "This is a long flight, you can slow down, and anyway we have dinner reservations when we arrive."
"Yeah, it is a long flight. I won't be full by the end. Don't worry."

Turk finished eating his steak meal and his belly was bloated to the max. He loosened his seat belt and went to sleep. He hadn't slept all night because of the early departure. Carla fell asleep to.

The plane ride went pretty fast after they fell asleep and when they woke up there were only three hours left. Turk ordered some snacks and finished the remained of the trip watching the end of the in flight movie. When they landed in Figi it was around 6 at night. The two got their luggage and checked into their villa for their two week honeymoon.

You have the following choices:

1. Time for Dinner

*Noteb*
2. Free time to burn before dinner.

*Noteb*
3. The Villa has a buffet set up for them inside...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AndyMan (UN: andyman0987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AndyMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507990-Scrubs-Weight-Gain/cid/623279-Turk-and-Carla-take-a-honeymoon