*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2442416-Possibilities-That-Surprise-You
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Think through other possibilities  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

Possibilities That Surprise You

    by: Seuzz
You're still absorbed in thinking things through—without coming up to grips with any intuitions, let alone conclusions—when Chen leans over to bite your ear. "Loft?" he asks. "For a little while? Until I have to go in to work?"

It's tempting, but when you ask if that's kind of dangerous to do in the daytime—because neither Yumi Saito nor Gary Chen are supposed to have access to it—he acquiesces, but with the promise that he'll get you up there tomorrow night.

You spend the evening doing homework and streaming through the pictures, posts and memes on Westside's x2z stream. )You're gratified to find that, with no more compromising photos of you and Chen to post, you've dropped off the stream. You scroll through lots of possibilities.) And after sifting and weighing the various choices, you come to a surprising conclusion.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2442416-Possibilities-That-Surprise-You