*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2852611-Like-Lisa-Lisa-like
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Grant his request  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Like Lisa, Lisa like

    by: Nirro
Lisa isn't exactly an old wound, she is still festering, its a barely healed wound to your heart. To Will she's still the girl who could have been, and in some way still is, but having an outside view, shows the whole picture. Lisa talked to Garner twins, of course they pointed her to Geoff, Yumi had heard about how Lisa was meeting up with Will and seeing Geoff in private, but Yumi held her to a higher standard than that. Lisa was no longer on Yumi's good list, she toyed with Will until she made certain Geoff was ready for her. In Yumi's judgement, Will was an indefinitely better person that Geoff, a man who tried his damnedest to get into your pants. A strong pet-pevee of Yumi is two timing, she has seen it happen to Jenny, and will burn a lot of bridges to make sure it doesn't happen again. The influence of Yumi's mind, or as she has been suggesting, is to let it go. She could have told you how it was going to go, but she doesn't have the heart to be that cruel. Through her eyes, Lisa is another face to be worn over, to be bargained for, she made her bed. She didn't need to drop Will like that, but Geoff's obsession with his image isn't healthy, as is his try hard lady killer image.

"All right, I'll do it." You say as James literally, jumps and nears laughs. He looks a little unsure, but you do have a mask ready for him. He quickly slaps it over his face, the blank mask making pass out, he doesn't even stop to think about it, you have to catch him before he falls over. Yumi is rather happy to help him, but she seems to be happier to have Jenny in the magician's circle, a little club from thier childhood memories. Jenny never admitted it, but you knew she was still into magic and such, still your happy to have her along for the journey, both as Will and Yumi. It doesn't take long, but eventually james is up, and your plan is on track.

********************************************

The next day the biggest library study room, quietly tucked away in the far back, is commandeered, by your trap. The guest of honor, sprawled out in her glory, was an easy target. All Yumi had to do is ask to meet Lisa in the back with James in tow, the rest was easy. The girl you loved and the man who will become her, James apparently was a closet crossdresser. He had shown you yesterday clothes of the feminine variety, in great quantities. He looked great in dresses and loved stockings, but was sad he couldn't actually expirence it, his family was highly devout in their beliefs, but you held the key to his dream, well to his ideal body. You're relieved that the idea of him betraying you is cast out the window, but insurance is never a bad idea, so you prepared a lock of your original hair for the mask of James' golem. It's already dressed and acting like he would, you give it's orders and send it outside to keep watch. The James who would be, is stirring in her sleep, in a sudden gasp, the Lisa on the table is awoken, she grabs her chest, looking almost shocked, in a very quick un-Lisa movement, she's in front of the room's oddly placed full body mirror. The look on face is pure shock, Lisa is shaking, but not with fear, with pure ecstasy. Her face has changed into expressions you have never before seen, the way Lisa explores her new body, her eyes gleaming with child like wonder, and, unbridled excitement, as she holds herself, comfortably, for what looks like the first time ever.

"OH MY GOD...... Am her, am the girl I always wanted to be...... Needed to be." James mutters under his new breath, the visage of lisa soon placing on her glasses, with a broad smile.

"Yumi! No, Will, thank you! And, well how did you not share this with me? Or when did you find this?" The new Lisa speaks, she's almost perfect, but the nudity needs to change, or well maybe, James isn't completely aware of how a lady is supposed to be.

"Lisa, you're going to need to get dressed before anything." You say as you hand her her clothes. James just giggles like she would, holding her clothes close to her. Carefully the new Lisa prepares herself for the life she always wanted, and in a few mintues, Lisa is ready. She looks back at the mirror, admiring the same ass you admired, covered with black leggings that enhance her shapely lower body. The shirt is a yellow one, with a white over shirt. Buttoned up to show off a modest amount of chest. James is dancing in Lisa's body, pawing at his new chest, the dreams of being a woman finally his to live out. The hair she plays with is being brushed and styled into double braids, a style James wanted to try on Lisa. Its easy for Yumi to do it, she has helped her cousins and sister do it before, the memories of them being so close surfaces, bringing a warm smile to your lips.

"Oh wow! She, I mean 'I' look good like this!" Lisa's new lose braids draped over her shoulders, the thick glasses on her cute face, it's no wonder you liked her, but with James. You could do more than just admire her. You could be the boyfriend, it's tempting, very tempting, but it's not your end game. Caleb and you have a very strict set of rules you have to play by, since he's playing as Jelena and your playing as Yumi, you have to try and keep the faces up. Act like they would, get people like they would, live like they would. The time you have lived as Yumi as only drawn one conclusion; living Yumi's life, doesn't disappoint. People like her, boys love her, she gets respect, gives respect, girls trust her, if it wasn't for Chelsea, maybe Yumi would have been the head cheerleader.

"That cunt, just because she got rep from being the youngest on the team from a few years ago. Well, that's not much of an issue anymore, maybe the rest of the gang has already chosen some faces near the top, if not, we can definitely steer it in that direction."

You mind ponders as James is done admiring his prefect replacement of Lisa.

"Yumi? Can we have a girl's day out after this? I mean, I know am rushing into things, but I feel so..... Complete right now, I want to go out and live like a girl. I have a date with Geoff after school and something to finish, but that's all I can remember, so maybe Friday?" Lisa begs, she has hugged you and isn't letting go, the simple act of granting James wish might have been the best move you could have done, another piece secured for your game.

"Yeah, I'd like to get my nails done too, tell me how your date goes when we get to the salon!" You say as she lets go of your body, but before she goes, the new Lisa looks at you once more, almost longing, but she smiles and then leaves with a new look in life. As you part ways your phones buzzes, a text from Jelena

"Yo! Yummy girl! Meet up at the usual base?"

Caleb asks, sending a photo of Jelena in nothing but her oversized shirt and panties.

********************************************

"No Fucking Way!!! You serious? James swings that way?" Jelena, struck by the news gasps. "I got naked with that dude at the river! Well Caleb did, Jelena isn't straight either, but still, kinda nice to hear actually, makes us respect him a bit more." She says as she sits like Caleb, legs spread out, chewing on some jerky, but with addition of a few beers.

"Right? It worked in my favor, Lisa has a new filling and my group is taking on some of the more problematic people in the school. How's yours going?"

Jelena just gives you a shit eating grin, the guy inside her obviously enjoying being her.

"Well about that, they want to go and get the top dogs fucked up, so we already got a mole on the inside, and I got a very nice prize." Casually, she tosses you a mask, the name of it looking akwaradly out of place, especially with the way your plans are unfolding.

Lin Pol

Is all it says. "Holy fucking shit! How!?!?" You ask, almost shocked by the name, even by Yumi's memorise don't recall Lin being in the same circle as Jelena, they don't even remotely inhabit the same world, the mystery is deepened by the ever widening grin on Jelena's face.

"Well, turns out, Jelena, loves Asians chicks, hell me and her got a lot in common, if Caleb would drool over Yumi, Jelena drools over Yumi, even when am not in control, it gets hard to tell who I am sometimes, like am getting to wrapped up in it." She says looking at your body with increasing lust, her eyes, almost resembling Caleb's when he first saw Yumi on full display for himself, but this time it's not as sick, or Yumi isn't really in control, it's Will, and he likes the attention. "Tell you what Will, since I got a top pick, I'll make you a trade. Let me, Jelena, have some steamy hot love, here and now, and I'll trade you Lin, it's just her mask, I haven't even used it or sealed it. Or, let me choose somebody new and I'll let you control both groups." She offers.

"What? You're bailing on me?"

"No, course not, it's just Jell wants to get some other chick, well we want to get her. It's super weird. I think me and her are the same person, maybe." He says, almost confused by who he is. The offer isn't bad, but something is bothering you about Caleb, it's almost like Jelena is overriding his mind.

"Uh, hang on let me think about it, I just want to make sure you're okay." You say as you get closer. Caleb let's you inspect him, but it's not perfect, maybe being inside that masks is bad for people, you don't know how, but maybe it's affecting him. He's healthy in Jelena, but something about how he can't tell the difference doesn't sound right.

You have the following choices:

1. Caleb's offered lifes

*Noteb*
2. A brief rest for your companions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nirro (UN: nirxor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2852611-Like-Lisa-Lisa-like