*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shopping for faces
  2. The Test Department
  3. The Leftovers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2858778-Shopping-for-faces
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Wait her out, then search for a different test subject  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Shopping for faces

    by: Wolfer
You slowly opened your bag as your heart beat a thousand miles a minute. It wasn’t because you stole something; it was because you were worried about getting caught. As ridiculous as it sounds, your biggest fear was that this mall cop was going to see your mask and somehow know what you were up to. However, when you opened your bag, she looked inside and only saw a couple school books and your mask.

Curious to what it was, she pulled it out and held it up to get a better look at it “what’s the deal with the uh… mask?” she asked.

“It’s for a play that I’m a part of at my school.” You told her nervously. You weren’t sure if she believed you or not as she still looked skeptical. She turned the mask around and it looked like she was about to put her face into the mask when you quickly asked her “So can I go now since I showed you that didn’t steal anything right?”

She squinted her eyes at you suspiciously before placing the mask back into your bag “Yeah… you can go… but I’m warning you. I have my eyes on YOU.” she said while trying to sound menacing.

Zipping up your back, you immediately headed back up to the third floor. As you passed all the electronics on the escalator, you wondered if you should try somewhere else. So far none of the people you spotted earlier seemed that amazing and you really didn’t want that nosey mall cop catching you in the act of doing something worse than shoplifting. However, as you arrived at the third floor again, you quickly looked around. The place looked like it was now more deserted. At this time of the day, you doubted that you could find anywhere better to find a stranger to throw your mask on.

The attendants that looked bored earlier were now gathered around the athletic section and gossiping. Getting one of them would be easy but if this worked, you weren’t keen to use the mask on the egg shaped man that had three chins or the grandma that looked like she belonged on the set of "Golden Girls".

Walking back in the direction of the women’s section again, you saw that the professionally dressed woman was still looking in the underwear section while holding a pair of stockings in her hand. You hung back as you tried looking her over a bit more without her noticing. She looked like she was either in her late 20's or early 30's. Her dark brown hair was tied up a bun and wore a light grey business suit with a skirt that came down to just above her knees. She wouldn't be a bad choice if you could just get her alone.

Continuing to walk around more, you spot an older woman that looked to be in her 40's with light brown hair that went past shoulders looking at blouses. She was curvier than the professional looking woman and looked like a MILF in a flower printed dress that left little to your imagination. Just imagining what she looked like under that dress was giving you an stiffy.

Seeing that Chelsea Cooper's mother was nowhere to be found was disappointing but you doubt that she got very far. If this mask worked, being able to impersonate the mother of your school's queen bitch could be very useful to you later on.

The Latina mother was alone again as she held out two skirts and looked like she was trying to decide on which one she wanted to buy while her daughter was busy looking at the dolls. At first, you were pretty determined to not become a mother until you realized that you were already seriously considering Chelsea Cooper's mother. At least the Latina looked to be only a few years older than you and would be somewhat cute if she was dressed up. Perhaps someone low key like would be a better choice.

You have the following choices:

1. The business woman

2. The MILF

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfer (UN: wolfer084 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2858778-Shopping-for-faces