*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big girl!
  2. Abducted by aliens
  3. Girl - Which Scenario?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/911538-Big-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520630
If you didn't like Pikachu's first adventure, then try this one on for size!
This choice: You start growing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Big girl!

    by: Unknown
You feel stange and you suddenly begin to drool and sweat. Then you feel your body growing and your breasts swell bigger too. Some aliens watch and the others write something on their computers. You begin to lose conciousness and you pass out.

After a while, you open your eyes and you realize that you have grown to 3 feet tall. You stand up and you look around. The aliens keep watching you. You also notice that your breasts are bigger than normal. Your rub them with your paws, loving the pleasurable feeling from it.

You wanted to hug the alien as thanks, but something prevented you from doing that. It was an invisible wall. You were trapped inside a small room. There was nothing inside. An alien pushes a button, releasing a strange gas into the room. You felt tired again. You lay on the ground and you start to sleep again.

The next day, you open your eyes and you stand up. This time, you noticed the room was smaller. You then realize that the aliens must have experiemented on you more while you slept. You look at yourself and see that you were now 5 feet tall. You also notice your breasts have grown bigger too.

The aliens are still watching you. And they're planning to do something.

You have the following choices:

1. The aliens release you back into the Trophy Garden and leave you alone.

2. The aliens decide to keep you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant Pikachu Lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/911538-Big-girl