*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. From female to... Herm ?! =O
  2. What now?
  3. Big girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/914507-From-female-to-Herm---O
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520630
If you didn't like Pikachu's first adventure, then try this one on for size!
This choice: The aliens do something special on you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

From female to... Herm ?! =O

    by: Unknown
Three days later, you were still inside the UFO. You play with your big breasts a lot. It was fun for you. But you were alone and sad too because you're still stuck into the small room. Besides, you were still 5 feet tall Pikachu.
One day, an alien comes to you. Of course, you can't understand what he says. Then, he zaps you with a laser and you suddenly fall asleep.

Later, you woke up and you look around. You try to move but you notices your arms and legs were tied, you were immobile.
The aliens watch you and they set a little hose inside your vagina. Then, a strange liquid goes inside your vagina and it hurts you. You scream and you cry a lot, the pain was too much for you to handle.
One hour later, it was over. Now, you feel... Something new on you. Something very special. The aliens bring a mirror and show you yourself. You could see your huge breast. But when you look down, you were suddenly shocked because there is now... A cock instead your vagina. You were no longer a female but a Hermaphrodite Pikachu now. You are so shocked by the sight of it that you faint.

The next day, you woke up and you were now in your little room. The room was smaller again. In fact, you grew again and you were now 7 feet tall. You remember what happened yesterday and you look down at yourself. You see your new cock and blush. It felt so weird, but you were also curious about it. You grab it and start to rub it. It was a strange feeling but you liked it.
You got big breasts and now you have a cock. You feel embarrassed, thinking about what others would think of you. But as you think about it, you think that maybe you might like your new form. Besides, you were taller too.

Then the aliens approach you. As always, you can't understand their language. You panic a little and you don't know what to do.
What happens now?

You have the following choices:

1. The aliens don't need you, so they release you back on Earth and leave.

*Noteb*
2. The aliens still need you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant Pikachu Lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/914507-From-female-to-Herm---O