*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/973299-The-curse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520630
If you didn't like Pikachu's first adventure, then try this one on for size!
This choice: Scenario 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The curse

    by: Unknown
You were a male Pikachu and you lived in Viridian Forest. You were a normal one and you were happy. You were playing with your friends and you ate fruits and berries. You didn't have any problems and your life was great. However, you thought you could do something new and special.

One day, you decided to explore the forest and you were alone. Suddenly, you found a cave and you were curious to look inside. You couldn't resist and you decided to go inside this cave. It was pretty dark inside but you needed to see more. Finally, you saw light and you ran to reach it. You came to a little room and there was a little box inside. You took a look at this box, it was black and there were some jewels on it, it was beautiful. Maybe there was a great treasure inside.
You couldn't resist, so you opened the little box. Suddenly, a ghost appeared in front you and you screamed! The ghost talked to you: "You opened this box! So, you'll be cursed!"
After, the ghost went inside your mouth and you could hear his voice: "Now, it's time to start a new life. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy that!" Finally, it disappeared inside your body. Then, you felt hurt and the pain was strong. But you could feel yourself getting more energy. Indeed, you started to grow a little and you were twice your size now. Once you stopped growing, you laid on the ground to catch your breath.

However, something else happened! But what?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Giant Pikachu Lover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520630-Pikachus-Giant-Adventure-Version-2/cid/973299-The-curse