*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2672577-Enjoy-life-as-it-is-for-now
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Enjoy life as it is for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Enjoy life as it is for now

    by: araki
You did have an idea to capture Gordon for the benefit of your entourage. Give yourself another cock to play. After all, there's a limit on how many times you can get Marc-you so hard by all the teasing and new circle of girlfriends that he finds himself in.

A single tendril makes its way up Chelsea-you's throat, but you resist the temptation to take Gordon there and then. Self-control prevails, yet again.

There's no rush really. Not when you have ten of the most delectable girls in Westside at your disposal of which nine are single.

Gordon's voice drones on, but you barely pay attention to the hulking figure as the Chelsea-you swirls around a piece of yourself in her mouth before it melts back into her

It is time for a bit of a deserved break.Besides, a small morsel of Chelsea's memory has surfaced for your taking. The one that involves Andrea and Chelsea together in a not so distant past. Kendra-you and Gloria-you can't help but to suppress a smirk as the knowledge passes around your other bodies.

You burrow deep inside Chelsea's psyche and let your newest acquisition handle Gordon on her own, something that she manages just fine without you needing to give a helping hand or even a pseudopod.

***


"What should we do next?" Yumi-you opens. She is joined by Eva-you, Jessica-you, Marc-you and Lin-you sitting in a small circle in the Garner girls's bedroom. The minivan unfortunately is too cramped for the five of you. You have your puppets sit cross-legged, except for Lin, who you've perched on Marc's lap.

"I say we relax a bit, enjoy what we have now," Lin-you cranes her face sideways to meet Marc-you's face.

Eva-you pulls a face when her brother snakes his hands underneath Lin-you's blouse to play with her boobies.

Elsewhere, your other bodies aren't as lucky.

Sydney-you is stuck at her house for family activities. You do want to keep an eye out for Nicholas, so you don't really mind that much. Although you have your suspicions, Sydney has no concrete evidence and doing anything that is out of character for her may trigger unnecessary issues.

Sydney-you look across the dinner table to her new stepfather, there's a pot of stew and some potatoes between them and you reckon that you can take him here and now. Just to confirm Sydney's hunch.

Just as your previous two however, you don't act on the impulse. You're on a break right now, so you left the stew unmolested. There are other ways you can get your goo inside him.

Kendra-you, Gloria-you and Maria-you are heading out for some shopping. Although you suspect the day won't end for them after buying a few pieces for themselves and some of your other bodies.

Meanwhile, you have something that Cindy-you and Chelsea-you can do together.

You have the following choices:

1. More relaxation

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2672577-Enjoy-life-as-it-is-for-now