*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2690281-Spread-back-into-Eastman
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Spread back into Eastman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Spread back into Eastman

    by: araki
You are done trying to stymie Gordon's advances. A part of you the one within Chelsea perhaps, as the ones within the others are silently observing almost with glee toys with the idea of shoving a thick, fat worm down Gordon's throat. The thought of having another male body which you can commandeer alongside Marc does seem enticing.

You hold off however as you have another more important plan in mind and you want to have the maximum amount of your goo available in play. Instead, you shoot a glare at Gordon as soon as he is about to open his mouth and then burrow deep within Chelsea's mind nudging her to go to her next class which thankfully she does not share with Gordon. There are also lot more interesting meatsuits that is just waiting for more hands-on management.

***


Or at least that was your original plan, especially considering that your delectable bodies does have some study hall subjects between them. You don't act on that impulse though. You realise that you might as well get them to finish off some of their homework, or to do some necessary stuffs that your meatsuits need to do. You don't really care about your hosts' academic performance, but there's no sense to make their life difficult as well, especially at the expense of your own enjoyment as it's you who really will be in the driving seat.

Not to mention that you are highly amused by the fact that you are able to copy everyone's handwriting perfectly from any body, not that you're surprised, since you have perfect control over all of your hosts now, that it's very possible that that is transferred across your other body. It's just as if they are just an extension of your mind. So from Jessica's study hall session, you set the body to copy the AP German homework from the class that she and Yumi-you share.You do the same for your other hosts.

***


"Look, why are we even doing this hard way? Can't we just get Chelsea or whoever to invite Alyssa or someone, anyone out somewhere and just jump them", you have Marc-you say incredulously. Marc-you look across the bed at Eva-you who is laying on her back with a few pillow to prop her head up. "I'm sure we can make something up."

"What do you mean?" Eva-you retorts, looking up at her brother.

"Meet up with someone from their cheer squad, put a bit of us inside her and them bam, we got out Trojan horse."

"It's not as simple as that,"

"I'm sure you know someone there too?" Marc-you grins as you resume thrusting into Kendra-you who's been laying on her stomach on the bed.

The Kenyan-American cheerleader moves her face away from Eva-you's cunt, "Ian's there, I can get him easy. We've been out a few times, he's trying to get Alyssa jealous I think," there's a bit of venom in that sentence however as Kendra hates the thought of Ian using her to make Alyssa jealous despite her knowing full well.

Eva-you shudders as Kendra-you resumes eating her out.

Just as you shared Cindy between the Garners a number of days ago, you have Kendra between the two Garners with the third Garner waiting for mom and dad to join in the goo-filled fun. As if on cue, you feel two more bodies fall under your control. You have the house all to yourselves from now on.

***


An obvious and probably the easiest way for you to go is through Dana, with Yumi under your ministration it's just a matter of getting them two together. But do you really want to do it that way when there are other ways to go?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Expand through Dana

2. Look for other ways to Eastman

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2690281-Spread-back-into-Eastman