*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521288-Crazy-High-School-Sleepover/cid/1897535-Your-arch-rival-Mia-Crookshank
by secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521288
You are a high school girl at a crazy coed sleepover.
This choice: Your arch rival Mia Crookshank  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your arch rival Mia Crookshank

    by: Unknown
Alexa, good job girls you finally got her. Alexa, "You bitch let me go now." Mia, "Tsk tsk Alex you know better than to use naughty language like that." Mia then ripped off Alexa's panties and shoved them in Alexa's mouth, pulled out duct tape and taped her mouth. Then Mia chained Alexa's feet to the bed, took out scissors a began cutting off Alexa's bra. Mia, "You ready to be a good widdle girl." Mia removed the gag from Alexa and Alexa screamed, "You bitch destroying my clothes MMPH" before Alexa could start ranting Mia had already cut up Alexa's panties making them unwearable and shoved them back in Alexa's mouth, then she reapplied tape. Mia, "If you are going to be bad I may just have to punish you." Mia then took out a bag of clothes pins and began applying them to Alexa's nipples, breasts, and clit. Mia then got up a walked away. Mia came back with a sleep mask and blindfolded Alexa. Mia, "If you don't stop being so sexy I may have to get kinky with you." Mia whispers, "You won't be the first girl I've brutally raped." Alexa was scared, was all this some ploy to get Alexa hurt. All of a sudden.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Police rolled up to the party

*Noteb*
2. Mia was caught

*Noteb*
3. Everyone began taking pictures and video

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
secret has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521288-Crazy-High-School-Sleepover/cid/1897535-Your-arch-rival-Mia-Crookshank