*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1522805-Persona-4-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/669580-Stress-can-lead-to-several
by Jimmy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1522805
The girls of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 gain weight!
This choice: stress eating makes it hard for her to get back into the buisness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stress can lead to several

    by: Evil Genius
"Well done Risette!"

"You're beautiful Rise-chan!"

"Great job!"

Rise sighed loudly as she pushed some of her long red hair to the side as she sat down in her private dressing room, it was the same thing everyday.

No matter what the job... whether it was modeling... Singing... Or just a photo shoot, Rise was praised, but behind that praise was a price. Physically and mentally Rise was exhausted from all the work and late night shows.

Heck, she hadn't even eaten a decent meal since... Well, she can't even remember when she did!

If it wasn't for the fan's chocolates that kept piling up in the corner of her dressing rooms that she snacked on (and was snacking on at the moment), she probably would've dropped out of starvation.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evil Genius (UN: almaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1522805-Persona-4-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/669580-Stress-can-lead-to-several