*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/XP8S7GN37-Taken
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1526181
Your brother wishes for you to shrink and it comes true!
This choice: he makes you his slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Taken

    by: Vickers
Smirking to himself, almost bemused that his curse from the night before had worked, Jack plucked your tiny body from his flipflop and got up from the couch. In less than a minute he was back in your shared room, kicking off his footwear before closing the door and climbing onto his bed. Once comfortable he leaned forward and dropped you in between of his massive, meaty soles. You fell to the bed sheet with a grunt but quickly got to your feet.

You looked to the sky, to Jack's grinning face, down his toned chest and abs, across his boxers that barely contained a massive, stiffening cock, and finally to the massive feet that surrounded you. Those almost foot long stompers terminated in long, thick, powerful toes that wiggled with excitement. The leathery skin was covered in wrinkles, and as the feet flexed voids and folds opened and closed that could easily contain your entire body. A modicum of sweat flowed off the soles and raised the humidity in the air around you.

Jack laughed, shaking his head as he observed you awestruck between his feet. "You shrunk, and the first thing you did was crawl into my flipflop? Damn, you must be down bad lil' bro. But don't worry. We might have fought last night but I somehow like you better this way. No hard feelings, I'll help you out... Of course, afterwards, you'll have to return the favor."

You didn't know exactly what he was implying, but you could make a few solid guesses. It seemed like Jack actually liked the idea of toying with you, so even if he was getting the wrong message, it was probably best to play along for now.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vickers (UN: vickers222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/XP8S7GN37-Taken