*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Studies Brought Me To
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532187-The-1st-Time-Machine/cid/651613-My-Studies-Brought-Me-To
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1532187
This is a story of time travel!
Chapter #1

My Studies Brought Me To

    by: Nathaniel Hammel
You might think that one day you will die and go to a wonderful or tormented place. You might also know that you will be there forever, but I can tell the world of the living that this and many other things are quite possible. I never thought the the earth could shift in many light and tunnels, all buried physically, and mentally. Only mentally can we sustain the understanding of it all, for I Nicoline Beheem Montrague, came quite inspired by the beauty of distances. All the far of spectrograms and global galaxy that floated noted or not.

Imagine how it would feel to embrace time that way and that well. Many of those times fell under pressure. I only had so much time when i would arrive some place else; Whether being on a dimension somewhere, or run wild among the past and futures of this world.

It was 1925, and to us modern men and women could not comprehend much technology as i saw elsewhere. I was one of the very few who somehow captured every way in what could be created. Things of electronics inspired me. I almost craved it so much that I had health problems. Most of all it was not easy to pass back and forth, and my family worried about me the most. They all wanted what they thought was best for me, which then was to marry like every other women did. I was more of a tom boy then anything, and i guess that too stopped any man from coming round to my side for that long. I was four-five, Brown eyes, tanned skin, and averagely plump. I dare not say how much, but i am happy with myself most time. I have thick glasses that look like airplane goggles, and ware overalls way too long for my legs so that I have to roll the pants up above my shoes.

Fortunately my family has enough money, which helped me plenty when I turned 16 and moved out of my parents home. For a while everything came together with ease. I began my own studies in New York City. I learned more about aerodynamics, Astrology, Marine Biology, Science, and spirituality of all sorts. It wasn't till one day I was sitting alone as usual, pondering on what more there could be. I was one moment in the park down town, and then, I woke up standing in the living room of my small blue apartment. I didn't remember standing up, walking, or entering my house. I also do not remember what happened during that half hour I blanked out. Then it came to me in a dream 3 nights later. I thus had an opinion that there could be more places then just Earth and the planets around.

I traveled to some ware in my sleep. It had been a desert and I realized it was like being on mars. As I roamed to a city that looked just like Manhattan, but as the entities came out in the early morn, I could not believe my eyes and what was before me. There were no people. They were scaly, reptilian like beings, and they noted I was there too because all oval eyes turned in my direction when I appeared. As one took a step before me, I woke up in my bed sweating. I new though it was not a dream, it was realer then being awake.

The next day I went to the library and looked up record on several different scenarios. One was: Time Travel, Two: Mind Travel, and three: life on other planets. In my study many text spoke of inner time travel the most. Inter dimensional travel to be more specific. At least that was what inspired my thoughts more, and so I began to put my studies to action. At home alone I tried to focus and pay attention to thought loss. I found some mushrooms that helped out this process. And so for the first time I was surprised to find myself indifferent from where ever I went. The next night I put my next Plan to motion and built a time machine. No one knew these studies of mine, had no idea I was even doing so, and this was done on purpose. I needed no distraction.

My Time machine was beautiful. A giant blue and purple spiral ball made of pure steal, coper wiring that connected power to the machine, and allowed the buttons do the work they were supposed to do. Money wasn't a factor, I actually took advantage of the black market, finding all I needed to have. Even though that I had my work in order and was very excited to see the finish, I was scared too, but I had no problem of ignoring it.

Then on April 2nd 1925 I sat in the seat and buckled myself in. I set punched some numbers into the screen before me not knowing what they would take me, and the sound lit up the air and the light became like the sun, and poof where did I go ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An Inner Dimension

*Noteb*
2. The Past

*Noteb*
3. A Parallel Dimension

4. The Future

*Noteb*
5. A worm hole that took you 10,000 miles away into space

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nathaniel Hammel (UN: trytothink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nathaniel Hammel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532187-The-1st-Time-Machine/cid/651613-My-Studies-Brought-Me-To