*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the mall
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541440-Losing-the-Bet/cid/664892-To-the-mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1541440
Sarah has lost a bet made to her friend, Allie. Now she has to wear diapers for a week!
This choice: To the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the mall

    by: Gorgoroth
"Duh, to the mall," Allie said, "It's Saturday, after all."

Sarah froze. She didn't want to go out in public in her current situation.

"Please, Allie, let's not go to the mall today," begged Sarah.

"Oh no, today's perfect. They're having a lot of sales," Allie said with a smile, "Besides, you love the mall. Is wearing a diaper affecting your decisions?"

"You know I don't want to go out there like this," Sarah said, "What if someone sees it?"

"Then I'll have some laughs," Allie replied, with a snigger, "Do you have your diaper bag with you?"

"What? Diaper bag? No, of course not." Sarah said.

"Then how am I supposed to change the baby when she fills her diapers?" asked Allie.

"Well, I b-brought a few s-spares," stuttered Sarah, her face growing redder by the second.

They continued to drive and soon the two arrived at the mall. Allie parked far in the back of the parking lot in a dark corner. Sarah adjusted her skirt as best as possible, hoping her diaper wouldn't show at all.

"Oh, but before we go in, I need you to lie down in the backseat." said Allie

"What for?" asked Sarah.

"Diaper-check," grinned Allie.

Sarah groaned and reluctantly crawled into the backseat. She lied down on it as Allie opened the door to the backseat. Allie had another diaper in her hands. She pushed up Sarah's skirt to reveal the full diaper she was wearing.

"Hey, what're you doing?" Sarah asked angrily, trying to cover herself up.

"Putting a locking diaper over the diaper you're already wearing," explained Allie, "I'm not stupid. I know you could just take off the diaper and go in the toilet if you're alone. That way, with this on, I can make sure you go in your pants."

Allie slid the diaper underneath Sarah and fastened it up.

"What kind of diaper is this, anyway?" asked Sarah.

"It's a locking disposable diaper. It's a lot like a regular diaper, but it locks around whoever you put it on. And it can only come off when I want it to. On the sides it has finger-print scanners. All I do is scan my finger-prints and then I'm the only one that can take it off." explained Allie

Allie slid her finger-prints across the scanners.

"Oh good, they've picked up my prints. Let's get going." Allie said. She backed out of the car and helped Sarah out. Sarah pulled down her skirt quickly over her two diapers. She gasped, noticing the thickness of the diapers. She looked at her behind and saw that the diapers would stick out and show if she bent over or sat down. Allie took her by the hand and pushed her towards the mall. Sarah pulled her hand away and walked with Allie into the mall.

Once they entered, Sarah immediately became very conscious of her walking. She was extremely nervous; she really didn't want anyone to notice she was wearing diapers.

"C'mon, let's go get something to eat first. It's going to be a long day," Allie said. She led Sarah over to a pizza restaurant and the two ordered a slice of pepperoni each. They took their food and sat down in the common eating area, crowded with many eating people.

Sarah cautiously sat down. Her diapers were revealed for a second to all who were looking, but Sarah quickly crossed her legs. The two began to eat.

After some time, Sarah began to feel funny.

"Uh-oh," thought Sarah, "I have to go to the bathroom." Sarah put down her slice of pizza. Allie noticed something was wrong.

"Oh, do you have to use the bathroom?" Allie asked her.

Sarah nodded her head in shame.

"What is it, number 1 or number 2?" asked Allie

You have the following choices:

1. Number 1

2. Number 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gorgoroth (UN: diaper1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gorgoroth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541440-Losing-the-Bet/cid/664892-To-the-mall