*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2254659-Tattoos
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: Tattoos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tattoos

    by: Texienne
Okay, you admit that it might be a combination of the tats and the body they are on. After all, she's apparently pretty happy to show it off. All she's wearing is a translucent scarf tied around her hips that doesn't actually hide a damned thing.

And she has a really nice body too, with the large bosom that had felt so good pressed against your back. Back on Earth her pictures would come up near the top on an image search for 'slender busty babe'. Or 'pretty nipples babe'. Or 'nipple rings babe', since she's pierced. Or maybe just 'fuckalicious babe', which she definitely is.

Even so... no it's the tats that are keeping you fascinated. She's got at least a dozen of them, all over her body. But you force yourself to look back up at her eyes. "Uh... um. Sorry."

She just gives you a sunny smile. "Look all you want, dude. I would cover up if I didn't like it. Which one's you're favorite?"

Seriously? You almost want to say left and right are equally gorgeous, but you know that she means the tattoos. Especially since she's now doing a 360 for you, to model them.

"Well, the one with the two angels..."

She lets out a bright, happy laugh. "The Earth guys always go for the super-lezzie one first. Or is it because they're on my titty?"

"Could be both," you admit with a hoarse voice. She laughs again.

"Anything else you like?"

"Well, it's kind of amazing how so many of them are moving."

That's really it, you realize. Most of her tattoos are like animated gifs! In fact, the moment you mentioned the angels, who are 69'ed around her nipple, one of them looked at you with a smile, and then buried her face in the other's thighs and got to work!

The girl looks down with a giggle as the other one starts reacting, then gives her a light stroke. The angel reacts to her touch!

"They all move, just not all the time. They go to sleep and stuff, too. They're kinda like pets," she tells you when your eyes bug out.

"So," she ventures, "I'm Cindi. I bet you've got no food or money or anything, and I just saw my partner over there. We'll treat you to lunch."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2254659-Tattoos