*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548581-The-secret-room-in-the-basement/cid/690701-She-decides-she-wants-to-put-it-on-someone
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1548581
A girl finds a secret door in the basement. What happens after that is a mystery.
This choice: She decides she wants to put it on someone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She decides she wants to put it on someone.

    by: Unknown
She went out of the room, tightly clutching the diaper in her arm, and sat down on her bed. After inspecting it further, Anna noticed that the diaper actually looked big enough to fit her.
"I didn't know they made them this big..." Anna thought to herself. "Wait, how did this even get up there?"

She stood back up and peered into the room,
"There's nothing else there. Just this and that desk." Anna opened the diaper up and gently placed it in it's proper position, but instead of strapping it closed; she then lifted it back to her face.
"Yeah, it is big enough to fit me. Probably any adult too, certainly not a baby."

Anna then had an almost scary question pop into her head,
"Who's is this???" She looked around the back to see a name written on it, only to find complete blankness.
"Oh duh, who would write their name on a disposable diaper?" She whispered.
"Hmm..." Anna sighed, playing detective; trying to figure out who would need something like that. Then, she snapped with pride.
"Oh I know! It's probably Olivia! Mom said she's been having some really bad periods lately, so I guess she needs extra protection."

Anna looked back down at the diaper (it was an odd sight, hard to keep your eyes off of) and thought,
"It must be pretty embarrassing for her. God I hope I don't have the same thing at her age." However, always one to make use of anything, she noticed that this diaper in her hands was something most people don't come across very often. She wondered just what she could do if she were able to force (or trick) someone to wear it...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548581-The-secret-room-in-the-basement/cid/690701-She-decides-she-wants-to-put-it-on-someone