*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/1749999-Smell-his-foot
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1551676
this story is about a boy who has a foot fetish and will play with a boys feet if need be.
This choice: Smell his foot.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Smell his foot.

    by: Jack Grey
You watched as Kevin turned back to the tv and his socked feet landed on your lap. Smiling to yourself you picked up both his feet and lifted them up to your face and too in a nice deep whiff of his feet. They smelled amazing to you, fresh from his sneakers, they had a thick scent of sweat, cried and fresh, as well as the distinct smell of his sneakers.

He seemed to like having his feet smelt as he giggled as your nose smelt his socked feet. You took several more sniffs and dropped his feet on your lap and asked.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Can i take your socks off?"

*Noteb*
2. "Can i smell your sneakers?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/1749999-Smell-his-foot