*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a candlelit bathroom
  2. Selena Gomez
  3. who will u be ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555963-celebrity-body-swap/cid/3418197-a-candlelit-bathroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1555963
swap bodies with celebs
This choice: somwere else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a candlelit bathroom

    by: caleb jones
You wake up in a bathtub loaded with pink bubbles and the odor of sweet strawberries. Candles are lit al over the place casting interesting shadows.

You gasp with surprise and you now have a voice of an angel. Or at least a Wizard! you cover your mouth only to see long, red-painted fingernails on a slender feminine hand. Nothing like your male hand.

You stand up in the shower and feel odd body parts moving that didn't move before. Two bubble-covered boobs sway about as does your rear end. Long wet hair fell in your face and you brushed it behind you as if it were always yours.

You spy a mirror in the fancy bathroom and looking into it you see the famous singer, award-winning actress, and female lead in the fantastic show Only Murderers in the Building!

Somehow you know it is the last episode and you are not just the star but the main character in the mystery.

The bubbles have all popped and you are now fully nude.

You are about to solve the mystery of who the killer is.

The door slams open and it is Martin Short and Steve Martin.

"Oh hi, guys."

"It wasn't nice of you to take over the show Selena..." Martin Short told her.

"I don't like saying this but Marty is... right." Steve Martin said. You stole the spotlight and now you have to pay."

Both senior citizens pulled a knife on her/you and began stabbing away.

The screen floods with red blood and The End scrolls across the screen and fades to black.

Your brief time as Selena is over.

And so are you.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555963-celebrity-body-swap/cid/3418197-a-candlelit-bathroom