*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/707531-Finish-off-the-cabin-with-a-golden-flood
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1556688
Sadistic trucker has strange powers and enjoys using them on unsuspecting victims.
This choice: Finish off the cabin with a golden flood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Finish off the cabin with a golden flood

    by: Unknown
The walls of the cabin were still intact. It looked to be a pretty sturdy log cabin at one time.

"Boy do I have to take a piss," I bellowed down to the trapped jocks. I could feel them kicking and fighting to get free. I pulled one of my victims out and set him inside the partially destroyed cabin. I slid out my titanic meat stick from the side of my jockstrap. I let 'er rip.

Knowing that the stream directly on top of the runt would crush him instantly, I aimed just next to him. The gushing, hot fluid washed over him, knocking him down and pushed him toward the edge of the basement wall. I pinched the tip of my dick to get it to spray a little instead of the golden river.

Now I could aim a majority on the little struggling guy. He was now swimming for his life. I would just guffaw as he was pushed under by my body fluids. Of course I leaned over enough so that his friends could witness my cruelty. They begged and cried like a bunch of babies.

I asked one blond guy on the end, "You want to help your friend?" Of course he replied, "Shit yeah. Please let him go. I want to help him out. We've been best friends since we were six."

With that, I pulled him out of my strap and dropped him unceremoniously in with his friend. "Good luck helping your friend. Anyone else want to help?" No one answered this time. Too bad for the two guys swimming in my asparagus smelling piss. I had drank a ton of beer and had been waiting to release it all at once.

After what must have seemed like an eternity to the two toys, I thought...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Both guys had drown

*Noteb*
2. One guy escaped the cabin

*Noteb*
3. I haven't done my business yet this am

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GrizzlyMike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/707531-Finish-off-the-cabin-with-a-golden-flood