*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/690634-Strange-and-sad-feelings
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: "You will know it... to its due time"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Strange and sad feelings

    by: reader
"Do not be impatient. You will know to its due time" she said. "Eventually... you will know" she thought. And she put you down in the ground.

"You have been taking good care of me" you said as a manner of gratitude.

"It's have been nothing" she said.

"No. I really mean it. I... have been always alone in the orphanage... but now that I am with you... Now I feel that I have a place where I belong. Somewhere to call... home" you said with happy tears. Then you ran and hug her leg. Swift Heart did not knew what to say. Right know she was feeling... something she did not noticed before. The sunset finished and the sky was now full of stars.

"I-It's time to go" she said as she picked you up.

"OK." you said.

When you arrived to the burrow, you noticed that she was accommodating in a little (for her) pillow in the ground.

"It's that your bed?" you asked.

"Yes. I know this might sound strange... but I want you to come to sleep with me" she said.

"Thanks. You know, At first I though you were a bit weird because of your velocity. But now... I realized that made a good choice" you said accommodating next to her in the pillow.

"Good choice? Which one?" she asked.

"My new best friend, who will take care of me... forever" you said. Swift Heart was now... astonished with those words. "Good night" and you fell asleep.

Swift Heart could not sleep very well. She was only remembering and thinking in all the words that you mentioned, thinking in doing it or not. She saw you sleeping and pull you next to her belly. She saw you smiling and could not avoid a tear coming out. "Hope you will forgive me." she said and she went to sleep.

Swift Heart waked up first. "*yawn* What a night" she said stretching and rubbing her eyes. She saw that you were still sleeping. After some soul-searching and many... meditation; she decided to do it... but when?

You have the following choices:

1. Today... with the dessert

*Noteb*
2. Wait a couple of days

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/690634-Strange-and-sad-feelings