*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/724986-Youre-becoming-a-baby-again
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: You're becoming a baby again."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You're becoming a baby again."

    by: vicpac
"...you're becoming a baby again" - Zacky says.

"Oh, please. You tell me you like diapers, and now I'm becoming a baby? What is this, some sci-fi plot? Seriously, Zacky... anyway, I guess I probably just had too much to drink last night" - Rachel answers, not believing Zacky.

"Well... here's the thing... I don't really like diapers... not the way you think, anyway." - Zacky continues...

"What do you mean by that? So you tricked me into wearing diapers so you could make fun of me or what?" - Rachel responds, getting annoyed at Zacky

"Ok, just listen to me for a minute, and let me finish before you say anything. You know... when I first met you I just couldn't help noticing how cute you were... your face, your body, and specially your personality... I mean, after a few minutes I fell in love and just wanted to hold you then and there..." - says Zacky, with a passionate voice.

"Oh my god, Zacky... I'm sorry, but as much as I like you, I don't like you in this way, you know... I'm not a, you know, a..." - Rachel says, unsure of how to finish her sentence without hurting her friends feelings.

"...A Lesbian??? hehehe, neither am I, silly..." - Zacky answers.

"...but you said..." - Rachel continues.

"I said you should let me finish before saying anything exactly to avoid any confusions." - Zacky says, firmly.

"... ok... then go on, I guess... sorry." - Says Rachel.

"Fair enough... the I shall proceed... so... what I mean is that I fell in love with how cute and how innocent you were and still are... so much that I wanted to hold you, protect you from any bad things that could come your way... I wished so much I could hold you in my arms, feed you, rock you to sleep... keep you safe... take care of you... like a loving mother takes care of a child" - Zacky proceeds.

"... I'm sorry Zacky, but you're really creeping me out now... I mean, I appreciate how you're always looking out for me and everything... but I'm your friend! Not your daughter, and certainly not your baby!" - Rachel answers almost angrily, surprised at her friend's remarks.

"Well, I'm not surprised you say that now. I mean, I know it's too much to assimilate, just like that. But I'm sure within time you will learn to accept your new role and enjoy it as much as I enjoy taking care of you and will enjoy doing so as much as I'll enjoy taking care of you full time" - says Zacky, with her passion unshaken by Rachel's words.

"My new role??? What the hell are you talking about???" - Rachel asks, puzzled.

"Well... here's the thing. The diaper you wore, it wasn't just a diaper.There was ... let's say... some magic on it... and your wetting tells me it worked" - says Zacky

"Magic?? What are you saying???" - says Rachel.

"Magic, plain and simple... magic that shall make you the baby you really are. I know it sounds scary, but don't worry!! It will be all for the best, and I'll take good care of you, I swear! By the way, my baby you shouldn't go out undiapered from now on, I don't want you having accidents in your pants, especially on front of other people, who could tease you and hurt you. I gave you three diapers, so you still have other two. That way you're covered for the day, but why don't you come over tonight? This way we can talk about what's gonna happen and I can give you more diapers." says Zacky.

"You know what, you're insane, don't call me ever again, and stay away from my house and my family!" - Rachel hangs up now really angry.

At her home, Zacky sighs, sit down on her bed, closes her eyes and smiles... happy to see her plan finally going into fruition and sure that her friend... or rather, her baby would soon be asking for mommy.

Rachel still didn't know, but wetting her diaper while asleep was just the beggining. From there on, her life would not be the same. Both her body and mind would change. It wouldn't really shrink and turn into a baby's body, but still after this was over, Rachel would be clearly a baby and not an adult. For starters, Rachel, already a bedwetter, tough still not aware of that after only a single accident, would develop daytime wetting incontinence. Later, she would deal with nighttime bowel incontinence, and then during the day as well. And little by little, would become more and more of a baby, sucking her thumb, craving for a baby blanket and her teddy bear, also becoming incapable of drinking from anything but a baby bottle or a sippy cup, or eating by herself without making a mess.

Even her personality would be transformed... while she wouldn't become mentally a baby, she would become much more needy of mommy's care and much more childlike then she already was, in every way.

But that was for much later, Zacky thought... and by there she knew Rachel would already be with mommy... after all, in less then a couple days, according to the instructions of what Zacky used, Rachel would be incapable of changing herself. And who would she turn to, Zacky thought? Mommy, of course... she would be too ashamed to talk to her family about that. Zacky looked forward to the moment when she would finally be reunited with her baby, but for now, all she could do was wait.


In the meantime, in her home, Rachel headed to the bathroom. Feeling like stupid for even accepting to try the diaper and buying into Zacky's mania, she took it off, lightly ashamed by again realizing it was wet. Still baffled with what had just happened, she brushed her teeth, took her morning bath then went back to her bedroom, dressed in a bathrobe.

But when she was about to get dressed, Rachel had doubts... For all she could tell, Zacky was just crazy... all she said didn't make any sense... on the other hand, as unbelievable as it sounds, maybe she was telling the truth, somehow.Rachel wondered if maybe she should wear a diaper, after all, she was about to meet her family for breakfast and an accident in front of them would be pretty embarrassing.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 vicpac (UN: vicpac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/724986-Youre-becoming-a-baby-again