*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/725209-Nah-Zacky-is-a-lunatic-I-havent-wet-in-1
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: Nah, Zacky is a lunatic. I haven't wet in 15 years and certainly won't start now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Nah, Zacky is a lunatic. I haven't wet in 1...

    by: Unknown
At McDonalds (where her family always goes for Saturday's breakfast,) Rachel was making small talk with her younger sister Andrea at a small table, while her parents and older sister Donna were in the table next to theirs.

"So, Andrea, didja wake up with your eyes glued together again this morning?" Rachel said mockingly.

Andrea frowned, then pouted under her breath,
"How about you get stuck with an ultra-gross friend who gives you pink-eye and tell me how nice it is???"

"Well I do have some ultra-gross friends..." Rachel rolled her eyes and sipped on her soda.

Andrea looked around for a moment then said much more loudly,
"And at least I'm not the one who woke up wearing a pissy diaper!"

Rachel started violently chewing on her straw, trying to not freak out and pretend to not be remotely affected by her sibling's antagonization.
"Ahh... *cough* ah yes. I guess you saw me changing or whatnot, guess I should've left the door closed. Oh well. It was actually all just a big prank of Zacky's..."

"Zacky?! Zacky like, tricked you into wearing it?" Andrea sat straightly in her chair, joyfully.

"That's the short version." Rachel was relieved that she didn't get ridiculed or told on about the diaper story, even though Andrea had probably been waiting for the perfect time to blow it up.

"I gotta say that actually makes it kind of cool now." Andrea said. She had always loved Zacky.

"......about that," Rachel said grimly "I think we're going to want to leave her alone for a while." She started to adjust her seat in mid-paragraph when she felt a crazy discomfort all around her bottom. One look down and she knew; she had wet herself again, wide awake no less. The smell would hit everyone in a matter of moments, so in a fraction of a second, she decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/725209-Nah-Zacky-is-a-lunatic-I-havent-wet-in-1