*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/993467-Now-im-a-really-horny-genius
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Lets just settle with genius, and pick up some women.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Now im a really horny genius....

    by: georgie1234
Lastly once i had applied the genius status, i thought i would be logical to make sure my clothes fit properly so i don't look stupid. Turning of my laptop i packed up and left the library, reveling in the way my new body felt as it moved. I couldn't wait to test out the python in my pants. Before i headed for my best friend Anabel's house i thought i would give her a present and change her image a bit. Anabel is beautiful but she if unfortunately over weight, and a little on the short side. Sitting down on a bench in the quad i pulled out my laptop and started up the program, then i pulled up Anabel as usual she sat on her couch in front of the fire reading a book. First i changed her height, i knew she'd always wanted to be taller. I stopped at 6" then focused on her body. I minimized her waist making her stomach more defined, flared out her hips and grew her breasts to a healthy double DD. Already beautiful and intelligent i didn't need to change her face or mind.

Happy with the results i once again shut of the computer and headed towards Anabel's dorm still reviling in the feel of my body as i moved, the friction of my jeans on my engorged cock. Once there i knocked then waited for her to answer. When the door opened i stifled a groan of need, the effects of her change were even better in person, i felt my cock engorge and become hard, filling the already limited space within my jeans. Without a second thought, unable to hold back any longer i swooped her into my arms and kicked the door firmly closed behind me.

What happens now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 georgie1234 (UN: rightytighty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/993467-Now-im-a-really-horny-genius