*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. That's no star
  2. Growth choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/1052896-Thats-no-star
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1566370
Sarina, the fallen angel, is about to get bigger
This choice: Weight gain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

That's no star

    by: Unknown
"Look, Candace, a shooting star!" a young woman said excitedly, pointing up at the night sky. Beside her, another young woman yawned and adjusted her glasses.

"Sure Becky. Make a wish then." Candace said, humoring her friend.

"Already did." Becky replied, leaning back. Both women were laying against the roof of a small cabin, which aside from a rundown barn beside it was the only standing structure around for miles. Becky took a deep breath.

"High point of our night, I guess. I think it's nice your parents put me up for the summer...but how do you not get bored around here?"

"Oh....you find ways. But I understand. Not much exciting happens out here." Candace said.

---

Had either of them been looking, the two young women might have noticed that that shooting star had had an oddly sharp trajectory, and continued to glow nearly to the ground. What they had taken to be a large object far away was in fact a much smaller object that had landed much closer. And frankly, it wasn't an object at all.

"Ugh...uhhhh....." a woman groaned, laying face up in a muddy ditch between tracts of farmland. She had a multitude of small cuts about her body, and a number of burns. Her eyes were closed and her face in clear pain. Beneath her, she lay on two massive, flawless wings. Well, normally flawless - one was bent out oddly, and they were now covered in mud. They were at least doing something by keeping the woman from laying directly on the ground. The night wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either, and the woman didn't look like she was going anywhere fast.

"What....happened..." the woman asked, her throat dry. She tried to swallow a couple times. "Think, Sarina...." everything was a blur to her. Shock, shame, rage....she couldn't even remember which were her emotions and which were the others....or His. She knew she was on Earth. But she also knew (couldn't help but know) she still had her wings. That wasn't right. Had He not meant to cast her out? Had she even been cast out? Perhaps she had come here purposefully and then something had happened. That idea stuck with Sarina, but she was awash with doubt.

"It'll come....how does Earth work again? I need....food, that's it. To heal. Or maybe it was rest?" Sarina tried to move her aching body. Maybe....she should try the rest first.

You have the following choices:

1. Sarina gets herself up, finds somewhere to go

2. Sarina gets up, gets lost

*Noteb*
3. Sarina passes out

4. Sarina is found promptly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
storymaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1566370-Angel-expansion/cid/1052896-Thats-no-star