*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2049740-Dr-Fate-is-still-otherwise-occupied-but-Zatan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1569620
Big changes in the DC Universe are starting to happen, as the heroes fatten up.
This choice: Dr. Fate is still otherwise occupied, but Zatanna pops by to take a look.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dr. Fate is still otherwise occupied, but Zatan...

    by: Hot Mind
"Honestly, Bruce, you should've just called me first," Zatanna said, teasing the Caped Crusader. "Doctor Fate is basically always busy."

Batman was silent, but Diana was able to see the faintest hint of a smile on his face.

Two days had passed since Diana had been cursed. Since then, Diana had done little more than sit around, watch monitors, watch TV, and eat. In conjunction with the fattening nature of the curse, this meant that Diana had gained about 7-10 pounds in the intervening time. It wasn't very noticeable, especially in the sweats that Diana was wearing. Her legs were a bit thicker, her hips were a bit wider, her derriere was a bit softer, her bosom was a bit fuller. Most of the added weight settled in a soft little paunch that was quickly on its way to becoming a big, round potbelly.

Zatanna Zatara, sorceress extraordinaire, had found out about Diana's condition and, after a bit of research, contacted Batman with the possibility of having found something that could at the very least ease Diana's predicament.

The three heroes were walking down the hall to a safe room on the JLA moonbase. Knowing that they would have to deal with threats and situations of a more supernatural variety with decent regularity, Batman, with the help of the Justice League's magic-based members, built a room that would allow the Justice League not only a safe zone against magical threats, but also potentially solve them. Diana's curse fell within those guidelines.

"Now," Zatanna said as she drew a magic circle on the floor beneath Diana in the safe room, "I can't promise that this will work. At the very least, it will depower the curse. If we're lucky, it'll completely remove it."

"Just do whatever you can," Diana said encouragingly. "Thank you for your help."

"Oh, my pleasure. Though I wish tall, dark, and brooding over there would've thought to call me earlier," Zatanna replied, winking.

"Just get it over with," Batman retorted. While his voice was quite gruff, both Diana and Zatanna could tell that he was trying to hide his amusement.

Zatanna smirked. "Ready?" she asked Diana, pulling out her magic wand.

Diana nodded. "I'm ready."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hot Mind (UN: hotminds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isthatso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2049740-Dr-Fate-is-still-otherwise-occupied-but-Zatan