*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2533681-Dianas-rounder-body
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1569620
Big changes in the DC Universe are starting to happen, as the heroes fatten up.
This choice: One week later, Diana's looking pretty pudgy...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Diana’s rounder body

    by: Unknown
One week later.....

Diana was looking at her reflection in the mirror,” ugh all that chocolate pudding has went straight to my butt and belly” she said to herself as she examined her pudginess. Her belly was her biggest feature, she patted her tummy as it hung over her waist a bit. She then looked down at her butt which had grown a lot,” have I really put on that much weight??” She asked herself, her butt looked huge her in the sweat pants she was wearing, her thighs were starting to rub off one another,” I have thunder thighs..”

More chocolate pudding was calling Diana’s name,” time for some more pudding” Wonder Woman said as got up to get her some more chocolate pudding. As she walked her butt jiggled, she hadn’t noticed it yet. She had got back and sat down and started eating on her pudding......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eats so much she grows out of her civilian clothes

*Noteb*
2. Someone comes to check on her

*Noteb*
3. Dr fate shows up to help Diana

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Isthatso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2533681-Dianas-rounder-body